22 - Final

Soon enough Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi made their way out of the hospital and may their way into a car left behind for Yoongi to drive the two boys.

They made their way to Jimin's apartment, which Jimin was happy to soon be back at. They parked and worked their way to Jimin's place. They each said their goodbyes. Yoongi gives a light hug to Jimin telling him to rest well and that he will check up on him with Hobi. Jimin gave his signature smile and thanked them with a hug. Yoongi put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder before giving him a small smile before leaving the two to wait for Jungkook in the car.

Jungkook stared into Jimin's eyes as did Jimin did to Jungkook. They smiled at each other and went in for a hug. "Rest well my Jiminie-hyung, so then we can go on our date feeling 100%," Jungkook spoke softly into Jimin's ear. The smile on Jimin's face grew, as well as a faint blush. "I will, and the same applies to you, Jungkookie, no straining yourself with anything crazy," Jimin explained as he started to pull away from the warm hug Jungkook was giving him.

Jungkook nodded with a playful smirk on his face, "Okay Jiminie-hyung. I have to go now before Yoongi-hyung starts honking the horn. The next we will see each other will be for that date." Jimin giggled slightly as Jungkook sighed for Yoongi has honked the horn. "Goodbye Jungkookie, I can't wait to see you soon," Jimin said as he had a hand on the handle to go into his apartment. "Before I leave..." Jungkook trailed with before gently holding Jimin's face and moved in for a sweet kiss. Once they parted they said their final goodbyes and went their separate ways.

Time flew by, as it has been 3 years since the releasing of Jungkook and Jimin from the hospital. The lives of the 7 boys have changed. Jennie and Taehyung work side-by-side at for the mafia with passion, but not just for taking care of others but between each other. Namjoon and Seokjin still run their camera shop but with matching wedding bands on their ring fingers. While they ran their shop the little girl they adopted, just barely 4, named Bong-soon ran around their shop happily. Yoongi happily helped his boyfriend Hoseok at his flower shop, waiting for the perfect day to tell his perfect man that he wants to be with him for the rest of his life.

Then, there is Jungkook and Jimin. Jungkook's father stepped down from being the king of the mafia and gave the position to his son. Jungkook skillful runs the mafia with Jimin by his side. Jimin helps oversees the mafia but also makes sure that everyone is happy. He has many happy photographs of him with Jungkook and the gang and the mafia are his room. Right next to the picture of his parents sits a photograph of his new family. It is big and crazy but he loves them very much. As he loves Jungkook very much. He sits at Jungkook's desk watching him work hard as he plays with his engagement ring on his finger, excited for when their special day comes.

THE END

I finally finished. I am sorry it took a long time. I am sure many of you do not read this anymore. But this book is finished now. Unfortunately, I do not think I can write the story you guys had picked earlier in this story, the Namjin story. My passion to write is basically gone, at least for those ideas. Maybe I will write again, but as I said, I will not be able to write the ideas I gave to you guys earlier. I am deeply sorry about that.

But I would like to thank you all for reading this book. It means a lot that many people enjoy this book, even though it has many grammatical errors and could definitely be written better. Maybe someday I may fix up this book and make it even better for you guys. Anyways, I am very grateful to you guys and for putting up with my inability to write at decent times. Thank you again. I love you all!