8

Jungkook felt cold. Very cold. Jimin, cuddle, warmth was all the sleepy Jungkook could think as he tried to move his hand to find him. Jungkook woke up when he realized he couldn't move his hands. He sat up quickly but soon regret it when he felt pain in all the areas he was hurt in. He ignored the pain and looked around his surroundings. He sat on a tiled flooring with no windows around and a big,
bolted metal door in the wall in front of him. What the fuck is going on? Jungkook looked around confusedly but soon realized he wasn't alone.

  "Taehyung hyung?! Yoongi hyung?! Wake up!!" Jungkook shouted since he was chained to the floor and couldn't move more than one and a half feet. "Why the fuck are you yelling at me you shithead," Yoongi hissed as he slowly sat up not fully realizing where he was. Taehyung's eyes shot wide open, "Guys we're in trouble! We were taken by-," before Taehyung could finish the door opened and revealed five silhouettes.

  "Finally, you fuckheads are awake," the silhouette at the front claimed before walking in, revealing himself. Taehyung glared at the man, Yoongi tried attacking him but failed because of being chained to the floor, and Jungkook looked at the man in shock, pain, and anger. "Yugyeom?" Jungkook questioned not fully recognizing his once closest friend. Yugyeom did not look at all the last time Jungkook saw him. He had scars on his face and hands and and cold eyes, the ones that show no compassion for life and the lives of others. Yugyeom started to laugh maniacally.

  Jungkook's blood started to boil, "aren't you done with me already?! Aren't you done with the Jeon Mafia?! You got what you needed three years ago so why am I here with you now?!" Yugyeom stopped laughing and walked up to Jungkook and grabbed him by the face. "Because your Mafia is at the top even when I've given all your secrets to every other Mafia here. Also because you're still alive," Yugyeom hissed the last part before spitting on Jungkook's face and walking just a couple feet away from him and Taehyung and Yoongi. Jungkook didn't show any disgust on his face as he wiped his face on his shoulder.

  "Since the old stuff isn't working I need new information to sell to other mafias and watch your pathetic Mafia burn down to the ground," Yugyeom paced in circles in front of the three boys. "You ain't getting shit out of us you dipshit," Yoongi spat at Yugyeom.

  The boys were wary as Yugyeom smiled deviously, "I know I won't get any information from you three but I can from these two." Just after he said that the four silhouettes merged into the room, two were Yugyeom's men and the other two had twill bags over their heads and hands bound behind them. The two henchmen forced the bagged boys in front of Yugyeom and on their knees facing the three boys. Yugyeom stood in the middle of the bagged boys and simultaneously removed the bags, leaving Taehyung, Jungkook, and Yoongi in shock and pain.

  There in front of them was Hoseok and Jimin, scared and had multiple injuries. They each had a black eye, lips busted, Jimin's right cheek was extremely swollen and Hoseok's nose looked broken. Yugyeom smirk at the emotions he saw on the three boys faces. Taehyung was filled with rage, so much that it would have scared Yoongi if he was paying attention to him. Yoongi, he looked broken, he had guilt written all over his face. Then there was Jungkook. Yugyeom had a hard time trying to figure out his emotions. They were a combination of Taehyung's and Yoongi's but it looked like he's emotions were stronger.

  "You motherfucker! You know they're not in the mafia! You sick bastard!" Jungkook yelled as he tried to get up but the chained pulled him down again and he was in pain. "Jungkook please don't hurt yourself more," Jimin pleaded but then was slapped across the face by Yugyeom, driving the three boys beyond angry. Hoseok was beyond pissed too but couldn't show any emotion knowing that Jimin will receive something worse if he speaks out. Jimin sat there, looking completely fearful at Yugyeom, who was smiling has if he won a gold metal at the Olympics.