Chapter 10: Confirmed !!

Kiera's POV

I heard what their conversations about. And unexpectedly it's me. I acted that I was wide asleep and unconcious pero hindi eh, I was wide awake listening to their conversations.

                                       - Flashback -

"Are you damn serious about your feeling for her?" Alexander asked.

Really? Who is he to care if that guy whom he's talking to liked me. By any chance does he like me? My heart suddenly races.

"Yes, I like her a lot Alexander." Oh! The guy he's talking to is Lian. Where am I? And what are these two people here doing? Sila lang ba ang nandito? I guess.

"Ok, I shouldn't stop you for that. Be sure not to hurt her." Alexander said in a cold voice. As if he cares.

Talaga bang may gusto itong si Lian sakin? Knowing that he's the 'Cassanova' paglalaruan lang talaga niya ang mga babae. But why does Alexander give a damn care for that?

Geez.

"You like her don't you?" Lian asked in return. What? Ano nabang napasok sa utak nang Lian na ito. But I don't know why, my heart races suddenly. Parang natatakot ako at hindi mapakali sa maaaring sagot ni Alexander. Nagugulat ako.

"I... I don't know." He said. I sighed in relief, but why does the other half of me is sad, knowing that Alexander doesn't liked me. And my heart races again. This damn feeling suddenly appeared and it's confusing me.

Does I like him? No! I like Crush, I mean Ash.

You'll know soon. And I already know about your feelings way back then. So it's rival then?" Tanong na naman nitong si Lian. Hindi ko alam pero english siya nang english.

Knowing that they both like me? And what! Rival? I know Lian isn't serious about what he's saying and Of course, lalo nang hinding hindi ako magugustuhan ni Alexander. He never said so himself.

"How did you know?" Alexander asked. Really? He's asking Lian as if, he does have a feeling for me and how did Lian know about that? Is he damn serious right now? This can't be true. I must be dreaming.

My heart always races when Alexander's around, but I like Ash more than him, because Ash is a kind-hearted person, and Alexander? He's cold, arrogant and annoying. How can I like a guy like that? How does my heart beats fast when his around? Is it damaged already.

"Haven't you forgotten my abilities? I'm an observant person, aside from being the God of knowledge and a teleporter." Lian said. Well, I agree.... He really is an observant person, he managed to get the hook, knowing I'm the princess.

"Maybe I did." Alexander said. And he even managed to know about Alexander's feelings kuno, which is I'm not sure of it if it's true.

"Just guide and protect her, as much as you could, as I do the same." Lian said in the assurance of he's voice. He really knew.

I know their conversation is really going to far and far too personal for me to know, and to know what their feelings are. So I moved a little, like I was about to wake up, I yawned royally, and slowly, bit by bit I open my eyes. When I saw both of them, sitting at the different opposite side of me is I act directly, as if I was shocked when I saw the both of them. Cool isn't?

                               - End Of Flashback -

"What are you two doing here?" I asked innocently as if I knew nothing.

"Guiding you obviously. ( Minsan din itong si Kiera ay walang common sense and minsan I found her annoying.)" He said.

[A/N: Yung sa loob po nang parenthesis is yung nasa mind ni Alexander, which is nababasa ni Kiera. Thou Kiera can read minds if she want to read them.]