Chapter 13: Kiera's Crush and Love?

Kiera's POV

Well I need to explain everything. To lessen his worries.

"He knew everything about my real identity." Cold kong sabi. I was serious in a moment.

"How did he know?" He asked. I smiled.

"Well he's an observant person, he did noticed me." I answered. Nakikinig lang si Lian.

"Everything's alright Mr. Clark he's a trusted person, at least one of my disciples knew who really I am." Dugtong ko. " And you...." Tumingin ako nang bahagya kung nasaan si Lian, "I trust you to keep this big secret about my real identity." I said in an authority voice.

I didn't explain much, I just give Mr. Clark the answer he had in his mind lately. He believe and trusted me in my doings.

"As a friend and your subject princess, I respect your orders. I won't fail you." Lian said and bowed before me then kneel his knees on the ground.

I was shocked. It's not an order actually.

"Thank you Lian. But I didn't say it is an order for you to follow, but I just want you to know that I give you my fullest trust, and please don't loose it. It will be hard to gain it again, it's just my friend request." I said.

"I won't loose it Princess, I assure you." He said in assurance.

"I trust whatever your plans are princess, but I suggest you two better go back to your respective classes as of this moment, we'll continue it next time for something bad happened today." Mr. Clark said. I know, but I better go home first before going there, my clothes are ripped off and got damaged caused by that demon kanina.

"I should go home first and fixed myself before going there, I'm a mess. My glasses are broken and my braces, natapon ko kanina dahil sa na annoyed ako sa demonyong yon. I better go." I explained.

"You looked beautiful." Lian complimented.

I smiled. A genuine smile.

"Thank you Lian, for the compliment but nice try. Hahhahaa, care to share your feelings about Samarah to me? I guess I can help." I smiled, and start to make the portal for me to teleport, directly to my mansion.

"How did you know?" He asked in confusion.

"If you're an observant person to know someone's secret well better meet your Master, because I know everything." I joked.

He laughed all of the sudden. Kung tatanungin niyo kung nasaan na si Mr. Clark? Nauna na siyang umuwi, at naiwan kami ni Lian dito sa Arena.

"Well hindi ko na yan ipagtataka, your the Goddess of all Goddesses and Gods after all, nothings impossible to you." He joked too, and we both laughed. Natapos na akong gumawa ng portal at is about to say 'goodbye.' Maganda siyang maging kaibigan.

"I guess, I should be going then my portal is already finished. Should I make one for you to bring you directly at school?" I asked.

"Nah, don't mind me I can handle myself, besides I'm also a teleporter so I can make one for myself to teleport." He said. I forgot about that.

"I forgot about that. Well I better be going and see you at school." I bid goodbye.

"Take care." He said.

So pumasok na ako sa portal na ginawa ko kanina, and before going inside I took a small glance at him and smile for the last time. As I entered the portal, like a speed of no time, nandito na ako sa mansion ko, particulary sa room ko, and did my rituals before going to school.