17

Before you start, please appreciate Samuel for his talent.  :(

"Oppa

"Oppa." We were now lying down on the grass, the atmosphere was really calm and I really liked it.

We didn't have any mat but we went to lie down anyway.

My hair was sprawled everywhere but I didn't care.

All that mattered was me and him under a starry sky cherishing this moment as much as we could.

I received a short hmm from him, his voice sounded really good just now. 

It even gave me the chills.How can his voice sound like that ? Puberty must have punched him in the face(in a good way)

"Are you okay?" it was silent for a few seconds, the breeze made me curl up and I clutched his jacket.

His smell was really mesmerizing, I could smell it all day and never get tired of it.

"Yeah. But I still think that I am lacking, I want to be cooler and better."

You are cool to me.

"You are not lacking.Maybe you are not okay today but I'm sure that there is a reason for it.Something bigger is set for you ."  I stared at the night sky,the stars twinkled brightly beneath my eyes .

"Thank you." his husky voice made me look at him.

We stared at each other for the longest time without even noticing. The night sky made him shine even more, even though it was a bit dim but still, he looked breathtaking.

The cold breeze interrupted our moment, I clutched his jacket even more trying to get warm as much as I could. He probably noticed me getting uncomfortable by the wind so he stood up momentarily and sat back down, facing me.

"Can I hug you?" his words were faint, it was like he never said it.

I stared into his deep orbs, he must be having a hard time dealing with all the pressure.I nodded my head in return and smiled at him, the air was getting colder so I think it was acceptable.

But is it really?What if this is a wrong choice.

His arms engulfed me, he felt warm and his scent was totally nice.I hugged him back thinking that something like this would never happen again. 

He was an idol, and I was just an ordinary girl who might destroy everything that he had been working hard on all this time.

However, everything until now was like a dream. I was just Dae Hwi's sister and that was enough privilege to meet them. 

I just couldn't help but hope to get close, and know them personally because that was what a fan girl would always want to happen in her life even if it would happen just once.I think I was crossing the line as a fan girl now, a new side of me was being awoken. 

You know, that moment when you start to wonder what it would be like to meet them, talk to them, be friends with them, and especially get romantically inclined with them.

Every girl would want to be me, and I consider myself lucky. However, there was the risk of being a hindrance to his success because every decision I made matters.

All of this felt like a dream, I was just a girl from the States before, wrapped around my parents fingers. I never knew that I would actually meet people like the one who was hugging me right now. It must have been hard for him, a hug was the only thing that I could give him right now and I hope that it would be enough.

I was also afraid, because we are still young, we are not fully aware of what we should do.I wanted to be the kind of person whom he could seek warmth and happiness.However, there was still a lot of things  that was ahead of us, we won't know what will happen so I'm scared. 

I'm scared because I'm starting to have feelings for Kim Samuel. 

If there was ever a chance that he would feel the same way, I can't help but think that I may not be the girl that he is looking for. I'm afraid that he will just be a lesson in my life who would just cross my path and then leave.

I'm afraid that he'd get involved with me,and then I would be the reason for his failure.

I am afraid.

And beneath the sky that night, he gave me the idea to hope that there was a chance for us to work and be together at such a young age. His arms felt like the place where I belonged and I'm afraid that I'd get used to it.

I am also afraid that he won't like me back.

-------------------------------------

Hi everyone, do you think I overdid this chapter? I just got emotional when I saw Samuel cry.

I'm sorry . Thank you for the support.