Sonny Baker P.1 (Mature Filler +18)

"Oi, get up you're going get me in trouble." I heard Levi but I really didn't want to get up, I preferred to sleep in but that was almost impossible in the Survey Corps. I frowned and slowly got out of bed and made a face at Levi who was staring off into the corner of the room. "Why can't I just sleep for like 20 more minutes, it's not like anyone is going to miss me." Levi pulled the sheets off my body and I groaned, I guess I have to get up now.

My name is Sonny Baker, adopted daughter of the ridiculously poor Baker family and because of recent events I've been forced to join the Military. Of course I was terrified but one great thing came out of it and he's the one person I look forward to seeing everyday.

After doing my daily routine I got out of bed and found Levi leaning against the door. "Took you long enough, we've already missed the lineup now they're probably going to make us do some bullshit." I smiled at my oldest friend and chuckled. "We'll be fine besides Commander Smith has work for me today, which is why I was trying to get more sleep in before you disturbed me. I'm sure the others won't mess with you, they're all afraid, well everyone besides Hange." I waved at Levi before heading to Erwin's office, when I made it to the office Mike had just left the office and stood in front of me.

"Um, is Commander Smith busy?" Mike sniffed me and smirked before continuing down the hallway. Um, I'm not sure how I felt about it but from what I heard Mike was harmless. I lightly knocked and almost immediately the door flew open and one of the females in my room quickly walked out. She looked like she was on the verge of crying, I peeked in and saw Erwin sitting at his desk looking through papers. "Good morning Commander, I understand that you have work for me," I said quietly. Commander Erwin Smith, he was by far one of the greatest men in the world, I was so in love with him but he was a boss, that would be completely inappropriate to act on those feelings. I knew the moment my eyes met his that I would love him forever, even if he didn't reciprocate my feelings I would still love him. It makes me sound a bit pathetic but I didn't care.

"Yes, unfortunately, I don't need you anymore it seems I've figured out my issue." I nodded and turned to walk out but I stopped myself. I felt my face burn as a few naughty thoughts ran through my head. "Is there a problem Sonny?" I heard Erwin say I turned to see him standing directly behind me and I slightly jumped. "No, I don't have a problem I um, I don't know maybe I should just leave. I'm sorry for bothering you, sir." I felt his hand on my shoulder as and he sighed. "You know what, I actually could use your help. We are training for the expedition coming up in a few months, I know you're smart and I know the men will listen to you because you're pretty. Let's go subordinate you are my new assistant."

My face burned at his comment as he walked out of the office and called after me. That was my life for the next couple of months, I trained with Erwin, worked with him, went to meetings with him, I did everything with Erwin and I loved it. The more we were around each other the more we got to know each other. Erwin was an amazing and very passionate man and it made me fall more in love with him.

It was only a few weeks from the new expedition date and I was helping Erwin put together the new scouting formations since the old ones weren't working out. Well Erwin was the one working and I was kind of cleaning up the office and humming, I enjoyed cleaning, living with Levi I was always cleaning everything. "Sonny, I have a personal question for you if you don't mind." I looked over at Erwin who hadn't looked up and was writing something down. "Shoot, I'm an open book and have nothing to hide," I said walking over to his desk.

"I know you were living underground but do you happen to remember where you came from originally. I know for a fact that there were no humans of your race living within these walls until you appeared underground." I nodded and smiled. "Well, I don't exactly know where I came from I just know that my parents came from beyond the wall. Mama Baker said she heard me crying one night, in Shiganshina I was right in front of the gates, and I had a note and some other things wrapped in my blankets. She couldn't understand the note as it was in another language, so she knew I wouldn't live above ground without being taken away or kidnapped. She sold everything and took me underground where I grew up, there I met Levi, Farlan, and Isabel. We got into trouble a lot as you know, Levi taught me everything I know about fighting and survival then you guys came around and forced us to join the military and here we are." I explained leaning on the desk slightly.