Chapter One

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock waking me up. I hit it off and got out of bed. It was 3:30am, and I have to be at the airport by 5:00am.

I started with getting dressed, I put on a grey and white striped cropped top and black skinny jeans, I also added a fan made SnapBack that says: @Its_Zoee which is my twitter name.

But before I put on my hat I brushed out and straightened my waist length silky brown hair.

Once my hair was straight and un frizzed, I started to apply makeup. I put on a light layer of BB Cream to my face to cover red marks, A thin line of eyeliner to my eyes and some lash blast mascara.

Once I was finished everything I said goodbye to my parents who were still half asleep and went downstairs, called a cab and went to the airport.

**At the airport**

Once I got my luggage into the plane and was left with my carry on which had stuff like: My cell phone, my iPod, a book to read and other essentials.

I got onto the plane to find my seats and I saw a boy with a SnapBack on backwards that says: Mr_Carter and i realized who I'd be sitting with for a 3 hour flight.

Carter freaking Reynolds!!!!

"Hey." I said to him as I took my seat next to him. "Hey! Your Zoe right?" He said.

Oh my god he knows my name!!!!

I nodded to stop myself from fangirling infront of my favourite Magcon boy.

"Your on your way to Magcon right?" He asked.

"Yup." I said popping out the 'P'.

The plane took off and Carter and I started a big convo about our favourite vines.