Chapter Six

I woke up is Carters strong arms. I forgot that I got kicked out of Mahogany, Brittany and I's hotel room so I was a little startled. I turned around to face Carter and I realized he was shirtless. Oh my gosh. I really want to fangirl but I won't.

He slowly opened his eyes and he stared at me for a while, then he smiled. "Morning babe." He said. I giggled.

I got out of bed and saw Matt and Taylor sleeping. Awh. They were so cute. I went to the bathroom and started to get ready.

**Carters POV**

She was beautiful when she slept, and even more beautiful when awake. I feel kind of stalker ish staring at her sleep so I closed my eyes.

I felt shuffling in the bed and she turned around and stared at my abs for a good 10 seconds. I laughed. "Morning Babe." I told her. She giggled and got out of bed, going to the bathroom. I may or may not have been staring at her butt as she walked to the bathroom.

**Nash's POV**

"That Zoë girl, she's pretty hot." Said Cameron getting out of the shower. "Yah, she is." I agreed. "She has a great personality too." Cameron added on. "I CALL DIBS!" we both yelled at the same time. "Fuckkk." Cameron cursed.

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!" we challenged. I won.

"Püma! Bi-at-chhhhhhh!!!!" I praised as I won the game.

"Maybe I should ask her out today..." I said. "Go for it man." Cameron said.
---------------------------------------------

41 Reads!!! Ahhhh!! Thank you so much!!!

Anyone still into making a cover?
Email it to us at:

sb.studios@gmail.com

- Savannah ❤💕