Chapter Seven

**Zoë's POV**

"So where are we heading for breakfast?" I asked Carter as we held hands walking to the lobby so we could wait for the rest of the boys.

"I don't know, Cameron is the one who has the van to take us out so wherever he wants to go we are going." He said, I laughed. We saw Nash and Cameron coming out the elevators and Nash waved at me like a shy little school boy. My heart melted, but I had to focus on Carter because I loved him, and I have gotten to know him and only him.

"Hey Zoë, Uh... C-Can I t-talk to you for a second?" Nash stuttered. "Okay." I said we walked over to the other side of the lobby unable to be heard my Carter and Cameron.

**Carter's POV**

"What the hell is he doing?" I asked Cameron. "He's asking her out, he really likes her you know. "What?!?" I almost screamed. "Whats the matter?" Cameron asked me.

"She's my girlfriend." I told Cameron.

**Nash's POV**

"Zoë, your really sweet, really funny and probably one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in my life. And I wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend." I asked her.

"Nash... I... I'm dating Carter." She quietly said, looking down at the floor.

What?

**Zoë's POV**

He liked me? Oh no...

"Nash...I... I'm dating Carter." I told him looking down at the floor. "Oh, I feel like an idiot now." Said Nash blue eyes starting to wander everywhere else but me.

"Don't feel like an idiot Nash... I love you, but in a friendly way. We can be really close friends." I told Nash. Hope sparkled in his blue eyes. "Besties?" He asked me. "Besties." I told him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

This can work...

**Mahogany's POV**

Yes! The world is finally going to see how much of a slut Zoë really is!

I just got two good pictures of Zoë kissing and hugging Nash and now Im going to post it on twitter. But not on my account....

On my fake fan account:

@i<3Magconboys1234

I got the pictures and typed a quick caption.

"Does Zoë really think that she can get away with kissing and hugging Nash while dating Carter? This girl is not taking all of our sweet boys!! What a slut!!" @its_Zoee

My work here is done....
-------------------------------------------

Oooh Drama!!

Cover?

Email me:

sb.studios1226@gmail.com

- Savannah ❤