Chapter Nine

It was 6:00pm and all of the Magcon people had to be at the airport by 9:00 so they could get to Orlando. Carter and I booked out flight for 10 so we got to spend a little bit of time together before we had to get ready for the Airport.

Matt and Taylor were staying over in Cameron and Nash's room so we were all alone. I was about to take a quick shower so I started to strip off my clothing at the other side of the room thinking Carter had his eyes glued to the TV.

I was left in my black lace bra and thong. "Jesus" I heard someone whisper from behind me. I almost jumped out of my skin before I noticed Carter was standing behind me.

"That's... Uh." Carter cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck. "It's hot in here" He said taking off his red Magcon sweatshirt. we were both half naked now.

"I'm gonna go shower now..." I laughed walking away. He caught my arm and spun me around.

The kiss was soft at first, but got rougher by the minute. He put his large hand to my back pushing me closer into him, the bare flesh of our stomachs touching, making him groan. Which may or may not have turned me on a bit.

Without breaking the kiss, I lowered my hands to his jeans. I fumbled with the belt, but finally opened it and pulled down his pants to leave him in his boxers.

He seemed a little startled and jumped a bit.

He probably wasn't expecting that.

To be honest neither was I...

---------------------------------------------

Oooh... Cliffhanger!!! You mad? Or Naww!?

Lol ill continue it... don't worry.

- Savannah ❤