Chapter Five

The crowd of fans were gone, I had a two garbage bags filled with stuffed animals. Carter helped me carry them back into the room.

When we got back to my room I thanked him and he leaned in close to me.

Was he going to kiss me?

He got closer and his lips touched mine. It felt like electricity was flowing from my head to my feet in milliseconds.

"Zoë, I know we haven't known each other for that long but, you are the most beautiful, funny and caring girl i have ever met. will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me hope in his eyes. "Carter, I..." I stuttered. I wasn't expecting this, at all.

"Yes, of course." I smiled. Carter's eyes lit up and he pressed his lips against mine once more. I kissed back and when we broke the kiss, Mahogany was standing behind us. Fire in her eyes.

"God Carter! What we had meant nothing to you?!?" She screamed.

I was confused. They were together?

"Mahogany, we were never dating! It was just a fling!" Carter fired back. "Whats going on?" I asked Carter, before Carter could answer my question Mahogany butted in. "You! You, little slut bag! All the Magcon boys are freaking in love with you! And I bet you are in love with ALL of them too! but Carter was just the first one to ask your little slutty ass out! True?" She screamed.

All the Magcon boys liked me?

"I only like Carter." I stood my ground. "Yeah right! Just like the way you like Taylor? I saw the way you were looking at him when he invited you to the suite party!" She said. Carter looked at me, waiting for my comeback. But it didn't come.

"Is this true Zo?" Carter asked me. Zo? I loved it when he called me Zo.

"I just got excited to meet him. When Nash said he liked the green colour of my eyes I almost passed out!" I said.

"Mahogany, I never knew you and Carter were a thing. If this is what it's going to be like when we are together then I won't be with Carter." I looked Carter in his brown eyes and he looks sad and hurt.

"I'm sorry, babe." I told him.

"BULLSHIT!! Get the hell out of my hotel room, you slut." She screamed.

I got all my stuff from my drawers and shoved them into my suitcase I got all the things from my bathroom and shoved them into my essential bag.

"Don't ever call me a slut again when I have done nothing to show it. Brittany and I know you hooked up with a guy from the suite party. We aren't stupid to know when I girl doesn't show up home, what she may be doing." I said and stalked out of the hotel room bags in hand, Carter right on my tail.

"Where are you going?" Carter called for me. "Your room." I simply said. Carter laughed and got out his room key and opened the door.

"Where are you going to sleep?" He asked. He knew damn right where I was going to sleep. He just wanted to hear me say it. "With you." I said plopping my suitcase onto his bed.

Carter laughed again the sweet sound filing my ears. One day left until we take off to Orlando. "Do you want to book a room in the hotel to Orlando just for the two of us?" Carter asked me. "That would be great." I told him.