Chapter Ten

This is a very explicit chapter, this wont be the last explicit chapter in this book, this is an inappropriate scene in the book so read at your own risk. Do not say I did not warn you.

- Savannah
*********************************

He slowly started walking to the bed while he unclasped my bra. It dropped to the floor and he stared for a minute. "Beautiful" He breathed.

Wow... we were really doing this.

He laid me onto the bed and took of his boxers... revealing his special member.

He took my panties off and threw them to the side, getting ready to start this.

I closed my eyes ready for him to stick it in, when he just put two fingers in. I gasped and he picked up the speed a little bit. I moaned in pleasure, and that only got him more excited. He added a third finger. "Carter." I panted and he picked up speed the his arms.

I was about to reach my climax, but. Carter removed all fingers. I groaned in frustration, and he laughed at me.

He got up and opened his suitcase. He held a box that I couldn't make out in the dim lighting. Condoms, I thought to myself.

He got back onto the bed. Opened up the package and thre it to the floor. He applied the rubber material and, without warning. Pushed his self inside of me.

"Mmhhmmm" I groaned. And he started to move in and out of me. Slowly. Too fucking slowly.

"Faster, Carter." I moaned. He didn't listen. He's such a tease!

He started moaning and I just wanted him to move faster.

"Please!" I begged him.

**Taylor's POV**

I forgot something in the room and we had to be getting ready for the airport soon so I just went back to the room to go get it.

I opened the door and I heard moaning.

Oh Jeez...

I'll come back later...

**Carter's POV**

"Please!" She begged. alright. Ill stop teasing. I moved my hips against hers quickly and she started to laugh in hysterical pleasure.

"Oh... Yessss." She moaned close to my ear almost making me loose it.

"Say... My... Name..." She croaked. She started to arch her back from the bed. She was close.

"Zoë...Uhhh.."I moaned. That must have really turned her on because she started to scream my name.

"Carter!!! Uhhhh!!!" She released.

I pulled out of her and she exhaled a long breath.
I collapsed next to her on the bed, and she laid her head into my chest. Her long brown hair sticking to my sweaty skin.

I pulled the sheets up over us and set an alarm on my phone for 9:00pm which was in an hour.

**Nash's POV**

Taylor came back rushing into the room. "Did you get your charger?" I asked him. "No." He answered. "Why?" I asked him. "Zoë and Carter were having sex! That's why!" He laughed.

They were? Why am I feeling hurt.

"Ew." I simply said.

"I didn't see anything, I just opened the door, heard moaning, closed the door and ran out." Taylor explained. "Oh." I said.

I shouldn't feel hurt. They are dating. That's what couples do.

I'll talk to carter in about an hour. they should be done by then.