Chapter Four

I woke up to Brittany shaking me I'm bed. "Wakie Wakie, little bitch." She cooed into my ear. I groaned and got up out of bed.

What the hell? How did I get back here? I swear I fell asleep in Carters room.

"How did I get back here?" I asked Brittany. "Carter brought you back last night, He said he did not want Taylor or Matt to wake you because they were both drunk and crazy." She said as she applied mascara to her long lashes.

"Did you guys do anything, like you know. Fun things?" She giggled. "Oh, God no!" I laughed and started striping so I could hop into the shower. "So you don't like Carter?" Asked Brittany. "No, I like him. But we did not do anything fun" I laughed. "Alright." She winked at me.

"Where's Mahogany?" I asked Brittany. "Im not sure, she did not come back last night, But knowing her she probably hooked up with a guy." Brittany snickered.

"Alright, Im gonna take a quick shower." I told her and headed into the bathroom.

After my shower, I put on my new pink and white Magcon sweatshirt and black yoga pants. then I just threw on my white low top converse.

"I'm ready!" I called for Brittany. "Lets go!" She called back.

**20 minutes later**

We took our seats for the three hour meet and greet and the seating order was:

Nash, Cameron, Taylor, Matt, Carter, Me, Brittany, And Mahogany.

We were the first meet and greet group.

We were waiting for security to open the doors to let the fans in and when they did, the screaming almost made me deaf.

"Jesus..." I cried. "Its a lot right." Carter whispered in my ear. "Yeah." I breathed.

The first fan the approached me handed me her cell phone to sign and she gave me a stuffed bears because in some of my vines I talk about how much I love stuffed animals.

I was probably going to get a lot of stuffed animals today.

***********************************************************************
Hey Guys!!

This is my first authors note, I promise there won't be many. I would just like to thank you guys for 20 reads!

Normally when I write a book it gets like only 5 reads and never goes up so I feel really loved!!!

Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that I'm looking for someone to make me a cover for this book, because the one that I have now I just rushed it and stuff so yeah!

Anyways if you want to make me a cover for "Motivation" it has to incorporate a girl with long brown hair and Carter Reynolds.

And if you do make a cover you can email it to us at:

sb.studios1226@gmail.com

Thanks again for 20 reads!

- Savannah ❤