Chapter Three

Brittany, Mahogany and I waited in the long line of Magcon people waiting to get into the suite party. There were a lot of fans screaming for the boys, Mahogany, Brittany and I and it was quite overwhelming.

Once we were finally let in Brittany went to go hang by the bar with that guy on vine who has a dog named Buster Beans. .. I forget his name.

But then Mahogany and I went to go find the rest of the boys.

Then I spotted Carter.

He looked really good in his grey sweatshirt and black jeans. he was also wearing a red SnapBack and he had black earrings in both of his ears.

**Carters POV**

This party was getting really boring... I was about to blow it and go back to the room until I spotted Zoë.

She looked really sexy.

A black cropped top that said: BOYZ in white writing with white jeans and the same black and white @Its_Zoee SnapBack from earlier today.

I just wanted to copy and paste her onto my bed!
(Hahaha I had to! Does anyone remember this vine?!?)

"Hey!" I shouted over the loud music to her. "Hi." she simply said lightly swaying her hips to the beat of blurred lines.

When blurred lines was done and people were starting to head out to go skinny dipping, it was my chance to ask her.

"Wanna blow this party?" I asked her. "Yeah, I don't know where Mahogany or Brittany went and they have the room keys so I guess I could go with you." She said, biting her lip.

Damn that was sexy!

"Shall we." I asked her holding out my hand for her to take. "We shall." She giggled and took my hand.

**Zoë's POV**

Leaving with Carter did not seem like a bad idea so I just took his hand and let him guide me to his room.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked me. "Yeah!" I cheered. He turned on Netflix on the television and put on, Carrie the horror movie.

I snuggled up into Carter's chest at all the scary parts and inhaled his scent. He smelt like mint and honey.

I liked it.

I think I ended up falling asleep half way through the movie.

**Carters POV**

She's so cute when she's sleeping. The way here lips go into a slight pout and the way her eyes flutter slightly every now and then, and how her body twitches and moves.

Then the door busted opened.

It was Matt and Taylor making a whole bunch of noise most likely going to wake Zoë.

"Shut the fuck up, she's sleeping." I told them when they noticed Zoë in my arms.

"Oooh! Carter, she wants the D!" Matt screamed.

"Woah! Are you drunk Matt?" I asked him. "Very!" He screamed again.

I think it would just be better if I took Zoë back to her room.