xviii

@harisun: idk if you're up

@harisun: cuz i know you have to work

@harisun: but.....

@harisun: i need to tell you something

@jpmacca: what's that???

@harisun: i think i fucking love you. i love knowing that you're there to text me every day. i love knowing that you kept texting me even after i threatened to block you and ended up doing it more than once. i love that you text me and ask about my day and remember that i'm a photographer. you're one of the only people who text me back to back and i can't help but feel special. you flirt with me and i love love love it but i just can't bring myself to tell you but that's how i feel. when you say ily i can't help but feel that you do love me. i feel as though i'm important to someone, and that's you Paul. i think i'm fucking in love with you and i feel absolutely amazing because of it.

George bit his lip to stop a yawn from escaping his lips. He looked over the text countless times and he knew Paul was probably worried about what was taking him so long to respond. His heart skipped a beat at the thought of Paul worrying about him. George had never had these sort of thoughts before. Love? Never even came to him until he first talked to Paul. Fuck. He really was in love with him.

But this? George sighed and looked down. That wouldn't do. He deleted the entire paragraph and started to type again.

@harisun: it's one am and i can't wait to see you in four days

@jpmacca: awwww geo

@jpmacca: 💋😘😍❤️🏳️‍🌈