xxxi

"How 'bout we go downtown?" George asked, getting up to take the Polaroids from Paul's hand. Most of them were of him. His personal favorite was the one where Paul was blushing like crazy, a flower that they found stranded on the grass in full bloom even though autumn was just approaching.

"I'd love to go," Paul grinned and sat up, holding out his hands for George to take. The younger man blushed and got up, confidently putting his arm around Paul's waist. The gasp he emitted shocked George, not knowing whether it was a good one or a bad one. "Anywhere with you is great."

"Sod off," George blushed and held on tighter to Paul's side. They left the park and crossed to a busier street that had some life in it. The tube was a few steps away. "You got your Oyster Card with ya?"

"Of course I do." Paul scoffed and removed George's hand from his waist, only to drag the lad to the surprisingly full entrance of the U.K. Underground.

-

Downtown Manchester was something unlike anything Paul had ever seen. Of course it was bustling, but not as much as London was. It was a perfect combination of noisy London and peaceful Liverpool. Paul found himself loving it a bit more than he should. He felt secure with George holding his hand to guide him through the busy city.

"Ah yes, Manchester, home to the renowned band Oasis and the football team too, whatever it's name is." George giggled and held onto Paul even tighter.

"Oh you like Oasis," Paul gasped and shoved George gently. "I'm more of a Blur guy. This clearly won't work out."

"Oh don't say that," George laughed softly and they both giggled. "You'll still find another reason to love me."

"Oh if only you didn't know me so damn well." Paul sneered and tapped George's nose softly, causing him to blush a slight pink color that Paul adored so much.

George looked down for a second before realizing that this was the only time he would have to wow Paul and sweep him off his feet. He'd have to be super fucking romantic even though the best attraction here was the humongous football arena that Manchester United played in.