xxvii

Paul couldn't stop smiling as George held onto his hand tightly, dragging him down the stairs with the same excitement that a child on Christmas Day would have. He was taken through the halls of his home, given a small glimpse into his sweetheart's life before he came into the picture.

They soon got to the kitchen where they sat in a rather comfortable silence, taking the time to yawn and stretch out. To waken their senses, y'know. Lord knows it'll be a long day for them.

@jpmacca: make me teaaaaaaaa

@jpmacca: pleaseeeeeeeee

@harisun: i'm standing right in front of u

@jpmacca: and the view is very lovely

@jpmacca: now about that teaaaaaaa

@harisun: make it urself

Paul giggled and made a grab for George's waist, pulling him down onto his lap. His plump lips were skimming down George's neck, at rest on his shoulder. "You're too cute," Paul spoke up and kissed his shoulder once again. "I'm contemplating quitting my job for you."

"Oh Paulie," George blushed and looked down. "You make a fuckton more money than I do. Keep your job, for the love of god keep it. I'm not worth it."

"You're wrong," Paul said simply and nudged George for his attention. "You're so fucking wrong."

George leaned back against Paul's warm skin and smiled shyly. He took a look at their hands and realized that they were interlocked once again. Oh. That felt really really nice. Oh Paul, Paul, you make him feel so much more special when you're around. Never leave him, he feels so safe in your arms.

"Now about that tea," George yawned, making Paul giggle and hold him only a slight bit tighter. Don't let go, George silently prayed. He'd never prayed a day in his life until now. Lord almighty, for Paul he'd do anything. "What do you like?"

"Any type you're willing to make me," Paul hummed and moved George off his lap, savoring the last few seconds that he was there. "Now get to work baby. As payback I'll make you anything for breakfast."

"Sounds promising," George smiled and reached for his phone that was constantly buzzing. He looked over at Paul who now had his own phone in his hand and was smiling innocently at him. "What did you just do?"

"You'll have to find out for yourself." Paul smiled sweetly and looked down at his phone.

@jpmacca: i changed my mind

@jpmacca: come back

@jpmacca: fuck the tea

@jpmacca: sit on my lapppppppp

George looked up at him in disbelief. "I can't believe I actually let you into my house."

"I'm surprised you let me into your life." Paul smiled, feeling himself tear up slightly.

George seemed to noticed and awed at the sight. He walked over to him and took Paul's cheeks in his hands, they were rosy red and George absolutely loved it. The younger man immediately sat down on Paul's lap, as he had prayed for, and thanked whoever actually was up there for letting him have this gorgeous fallen angel all for himself.