xxii

George couldn't lie. He was nervous. So so so nervous. He would talk to Paul for the first time in his entire life. It was moments like his that caused him to completely rethink everything about himself.

His eyebrows were too bushy, his accent was too thick, he was too skinny, his teeth were too crooked. He wasn't going to be good enough for Paul, someone who already loved him. If he was lucky, Paul would be as head over heels with him as he said he was.

He grabbed his laptop and immediately clicked the Skype app to type in Paul's username. He giggled when he saw a picture of Paul with a friend of his in the icon. So cute. He added the name in and immediately began to type in.

@bilivesmatter: paulie?!?!?

@bassboy: geo?!?!?!?

@bilivesmatter: ITS UUUUUUU

@bassboy: LETS SKYPE BOIIIIII

George giggled and went to click on the video icon, he tapped his fingers on his bed, almost screaming when he saw a figure appear on the screen in front of him. He was so cute! He had on a black t shirt and his hair was pretty messy in a cute way.

"Paul!" George cried out excitedly and went to try and embrace him but groaned in pain when his lips collided with a screen.

"Aw Geo," Paul cooed, his voice was so entrancing. He was even more beautiful than George thought. "Did you really try and make the first on me?"

"Oh shut up Macca," George looked down, a blush starting to form on his cheeks. "You're just mad that there's a screen dividing us."

-

Paul thought George was absolutely beautiful. His smile was worth an entire universe. He looked so damn adorable with his oversized striped sweatshirt. He had a way thicker accent than he did, you could tell he's Liverpudlian.

George had little habits that Paul was already starting to pick up on. He liked to smile shyly and bite his nails like a little angel when Paul made him blush. He stuttered when Paul complimented him. He scratched at his arm when he didn't know what to say.

"Oh lord," Paul chuckled and rested his head on his hand. "You make me believe that angels exist."

"B-but," George's eyes went wide and he looked down with his rosy cheeks. "I-I'm not that cute y'know. There are other people in the world who are way way way cuter than me."

"So. Cute." Paul chuckled and leaned into his laptop so that his nose was nudging the screen.

"Are you trying to shut me up with a virtual kiss?" George giggled and leaned in as well.

"Maybe," Paul laughed and bit his lip. "You down for one?"

"Definitely." George chuckled and puckered up before pressing his lips on his own screen, Paul resting his lips where George's would've been if the screen didn't divide them.

They pulled away, both their cheeks red with absolute delight. Paul winked. "In two days maybe we actually could get that kiss. That sound good to you?"

George's eyes went wide. He blushed even more and buried his head in his sweater.

"So cute!" Paul giggled and blew him a kiss before ending the chat.