xxx

Paul sat himself down near the roots of the tree, picking up a dead leaf from the floor. He beckoned George, who was adjusting his camera lens, closer and smiled softly when he saw the redness circling the harsh outline of George's cheeks. "Georgie," he giggled and took his left hand, pressing it to his lips softly. "Just take the bloody picture! I know you're a photo man and all but please, just take it!"

"Oh and you say that I don't have the patience," George rolls his eyes and leans in, focusing the lens before smiling to himself. "Move to your left a bit, yeah. That's it." He smiled and lifted Paul's cheek up with the tips of his fingers, catching the older man off guard. Perfect. He took the opportunity to snap the photo, giggling when he saw Paul blink hard as spots probably began to form from the blinding flash of the camera.

"Fucking hell Harrison," Paul laughed softly and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. He reached up for George's hand and smiled when he felt their fingers intertwined automatically. George set down his camera in Paul's lap and takes a seat next to him. Paul looked up at him with wider eyes than usual and snuggled as best he could into George's side, taking in his scent. Paul sighed happily, smiling when he felt George pull him down to his lap so that he could play with his dark hair. He finally spoke up again. "You're gonna be the death of me, I swear."

"I think I've died and gone to heaven," George chuckled. Paul blushed and hit his thigh softly, not wanting to hurt him in the heat of the moment. "I'm serious! Ever since you came along this all feels like a dream. But now that you're here with me I know I'm not dreaming. Just got lucky that I got myself an angel."

"Save the poetry for later," Paul punched George's shoulder and brung him down for a quick kiss, stealing his camera when George tried to kiss back. "We have some pictures to take, cutie."