How we met

How we met

Wayback 2010 sa LRT. I was standing because there were no vacant seats anymore then the LRT door opened and she came in.

"I was mesmerized by her beauty. Holy pepperoni! What a beautiful woman. She has an innocent face like Mama Mary. She has an sparkling eyes. She is sooo beautiful. Too beautiful. O_O I can't even take my eyes off on her. I was completely stunned by her angelic face. O_O"

I didn't waste the chance anymore. I kneel down in front of her and asked her if she will marry me.

This is what I've said:

"Hi. I don't care kung ngayon lang kita nakita. I don't even know who you are. But all I know is you are the one that I want to marry. I took the risk to do this. I'm just afraid not to see you again. Will you marry me?"

She answered me,

"Yes."

The people were started to clap and congrats us. I hugged her tight. I just can't believe it.

I don't know what came in to my mind. Di ko rin alam kung saan ako kumuha ng kapal ng mukha sabihin yun even we were completely strangers. Basta ang sinunod ko lang yung sinabi ng puso ko and tadaahh! Proposal agad ang nagawa ko.

Pero 2 years muna kaming naging mag girlfriend/boyfriend to get to know each other but we know and our parents know that we're already engaged.

I asked her: "Bakit ka pumayag?" Sabi niya.. "I just felt the same way. I felt something unexplainable and I know you know that. The sparks, the butterflies, the song, the slowmotion effect. I felt those when I saw you."

Kinilig ako nun. Love at first sight ang naramdaman namin pareho. The feelings were mutual.

And now, we are happily married.

Mabilis man ang mga pangyayari. Pero ang alam namin na destiny ang nag tagpo saming dalawa. Natakot din ako na baka mawala pa siya that day so I took the risk. And that risk turned into a blessing. :)

Guys! Just follow your heart and don't be afraid to take the risk. Sabi nga nila, hindi pinapahaba ang ligawan. Ang pinapahaba ay ang relasyon. :D <3

Thanks for reading our story. :D
Thanks in advance admins! :)

fast
200*
IABF