We lived happily ever after (SPG)

Do you believe that fairytale and wattpad stories really exist in real life?? Yes, it is. This is based from my personal experience. Enjoy reading
--_-----------_-----­­­------------_-----­-­-­_-----------

"hi, can we be friends"?
"If you want pwede ring lovers," sabay taas ng dalawang kilay.

That was the first line I've heard from you. We're not close since then, so nagtataka ako Kung bakit mo ako kinakausap. Sa halip na sagutin ka ay muli ko na lang ibinaling ang aking tingin sa libro. Nandito ako ngayon sa library and Hindi ko inaasahang nandito ka rin dahil di mo naman ugaling tumamabay dito. I know that you're a Playboy dahil sikat ka sa school with different girls. Araw-araw ka yatang may kalandian. Yes, I know, you are a good-looking guy, that every girl would wanted to be with.

You have tantalizing eyes, pointed nose, and kissable lips, you are so damn attractive to the point that every girl would fall for your mesmerizing charm.

Aside from your looks, mayaman ka rin, basketball player, singer, and pambato ka rin sa mga contest. In short, you are perfectly imperfect. You have everything while I have nothing. I'm just a typical nerd, may salamin, losyang manamit, buhaghag Ang buhok at higit sa lahat, MAHIRAP. But of course, matalino.

That's the only one thing I can be proud of. Dahil sa scholarship kaya ako nakapag-aral sa isang unibersidad. I'm a loner, and I'm used to it. I make a barrier between me and judgemental society. I don't want any commitments, I always isolate myself from those person who try to reach me out. Napansin mo atang di kita pinapansin so you lean closer to me. Unlike the other girls, I didn't feel any butterfly-in-my-stom­­­ach, I just got annoyed by your presence.

So, I shoot a deathly glare directly to your eyes, but it didn't intimidate you. Waepek. You just smirk and whisper

"You'll eventually fall in love with me someday, mark my word." I just mimicked you.

Nagsalubong Ang kilay mo sa ginawa ko. I'm a silent person pero di ko kinaya ang hangin sa katawan mo. 'Ako maiinlove sayo? No way' I said at the back of my head. You just stare at me for the whole time na nagbabasa ako ng libro.

"Hindi ka ba nauumay na libro palagi mong kasama"? You ask. I glance at you for the meantime.

"Wala kang pake, get a life" I know that I'm too harsh that time, you can't blame me, I'm just protecting myself from those who tries to break the wall around me. I suddenly got irritated by your presence so I walk away and left you dumbfounded.

Dapat Lang sayo yun, masyado ka kasing feeling close. But you didn't stop sa panggugulo sa buhay ko. Kinabukasan bigla Kang lumapit sa akin. Our classmates got shocked kasi never mo naman akong nilapitan.

Then you announced that starting from that day you will court me. Gulat na gulat sila, syempre pati ako. I did not expect that it will come out from your mouth. I'm a calm person, sinabi ko na mag-usap tayo, you followed me.

I beg you to stop sa Kung ano man Ang plano mo. Wala akong makitang dahilan para magustuhan mo, Wala Kang makukuha sa akin. Sinabi ko na tigilan mo na Ang kahibangan at kalokohan mo. Pero Hindi ka nagpatinag.

You explained your side. You said that you are serious. You told me to give you a chance to prove that you really like me, me as myself. I didn't believe you. But you insisted na itutuloy mo Ang panliligaw sa akin, at Wala akong magagawa. Ang kulit kulit mo kaya 'bahala ka sa buhay mo' Ang tanging sagot ko.

That day pass and the other too. Pero Hindi ka na nagparamdam pa after that scene. So I thought that you're just pulling some pranks on me. I'm used to it, na palaging lokohin at saktan. So wapakels lang ako. Not until one day, may roses sa upuan ko, sa may arm chair ko at may nakalagay na spaghetti at sticky note. Eat well. Hope you like it.