#8

Lucy's POV

"Ugggghhh!" I grabbed the pillow beside me and used it to cover my head.

"Rock and roll, yeah yeah *guitar instrumental"

"WHAT THE FUCK??!"

I sat and screamed loudly in annoyance, and was surprised to see the TV opened, playing a rock song mv with old dudes in their guitar. I might have forgot to turn it off last night. I ruffled my hair and yawned.

"Where's the freakin' remote?"

I found the remote on the edge of the bed and immediately closed it.

I lay on the bed and rubbed my eyes. I'm not used with living by myself. I stretched and searched for my phone.

M: Mi amor! Sorry I was sleeping when you called!

M: I miss you already

M: I'll try not to sleep that much, I love you!

I can't help but laugh at her message because I know that that will never happen. She's such a baby sleeper.

M: Call me if you're already up

M: Babe... it's really hard living here with myself

M: I don't even know how to cook for myself

M: I haven't eaten yet, I hate you

M: I miss you please call me. I love you.

I shooked my head and immediately called her.

We talked a lot and I told her about the party that I'll attend later. She's happy and just told me not to where something too sexy, silly.

We talked until she fell asleep. Tsk, see? Such a baby sleeper! It's 2pm here and I think it's 1am there in Brazil. But I understand coz she told me earlier that they have a training tomorrow.

After that, I finally get my ass up and went to the bathroom. I did everything that I need to do and then decided to fix my things first.

God, this will be a long day for me.

--

"Okay. Yeah, yeah. I promise I will. I just fixed my things. Okay I'll hang up. Bye"

I sighed and wiped my sweat. I put my hair into a bun and put the last soccer boots in the shoe rack.

That was Yeshia who called. She just wants to make sure that I'll go later. Such an idiot.

I decided to take a shower after a long day cleaning and fixing my things.

I wore a black dress that is quite sexy, but not too revealing. Mads will kill me if i did. And wore my gladiator heels. It's been a long time since I last used my heels. I applied a simple makeup to match my clothes. I left my car in Brazil, so Yeshia offered me a ride. I didn't refuse because it's been a while since I was in Brazil for couple of years.

I grabbed my handbag and my hotel card before I left.

"Lucia!" Yeshia called and ran into me to give me a big hug, "Wow, you look so good! You look even more prettier with that dress," she looked at me from head to toe

"Stop drooling at me," I teased her but obviously flattered

"You're welcome. Everyone can't wait to see you. So get your fat ass inside!" she slapped my behind and pushed me slightly, this girl is unbelievable!

"How's everyone?" I asked her while she's driving

"Well, great. But even more great because you're finally back"

"Wow. Why are you so sweet to me? Maybe you still have a cru-"

"Don't even say it. Just say that you missed your Stacy and you can't wait to see her" then she smirked at me

"Fuck you," I smiled and slapped her arm lightly "I have a girlfriend"

"Well that girl, she changed a lot. Swear. You'll surely drool head over heels for her. You know that she broke up with Sean right?"

I nodded and looked back to the road. Changed? She's already perfect back then. Can't wait to finally see her.

Wait what!? No, of course I was just kidding. I just got curious to what my friend said to me and to what I heard that she's already a lesbian.

"Lucy? Hey, Lucy!, look who's zoning out? You haven't even seen her, but you're already drooling," and gave me that playful smile of hers

"What are you saying? I'm not drooling you're just...what's that? Yeah, delusional. And even if I am, I already have a girlfriend i told you,"

"So she is"

What?! She have a girlfriend?! I looked at my friend and saw her grinning and shrugged.

Dug. Dug. Dug

I held my chest and felt a little nervous. Jeez, why am I even nervous?