#26

Lucy's POV

"Hmm," I groaned and hugged the girl beside me, knowing who it is, I snaked my arms on her waist and pulled her closer to me. I felt her moving as she buried her face on my neck. I smiled groggily when I felt those warm breaths on my neck.

"Lasagna. I love you,"

What? Love? I didn't hear it clearly. And why does her voice like that? It seems different. Morning voice, maybe.

I tangled my legs on hers and kissed her forehead. She draped her arms around me and nuzzled to my neck. Minutes later...

"Strawberries," she said and started licking my neck.

"Baby.." I mumbled and giggled. I shoved her face playfully and covered my neck with my hands. She whined and made some weird sounds that I can't explain.

Something's wrong.

She keeps mumbling words that I can't hear clearly, but mostly are foods. Is she really that hungry? Aww, I should get up now to make her food.

I rubbed both of my eyes and waited for my vision to get clearer and when it did, my eyes widened. I blinked sooo many times before eveything sink in my brain.

"AHH!" I screamed and literally jumped and end up falling on the ground with a loud thud. Damn.

"Ouch," I stayed still on the ground while rubbing my aching butt. I slowly get up while holding on to the couch for support.

"Oh man," I looked over at the girl laying on the couch with her hair all over the place while hugging a throw pillow. Loud and disgusting snores coming out from her mouth plus her drool making a big round mark on the sheets.. and on my shirt.

Darnit.

The fabric of my shirt on the upper left side is wet and freaking sticky and freaking smells bad too. Ugh this girl.

Good thing I didn't kissed her on the lips. Right?

"Wake up idiot!" I yelled and grabbed the pillow on her arms and hit her leg.

She flinched and looked at me for a second before turning her back on me, "Go away," she groaned and tried to sleep again.

I shook my head realizing that it would be impossible for me to wake her up. I decided to take a shower and eat and-- wait..where's Stacy?

Is she still here? Did she go home? *pouts

I took of my shirt leaving me with my pink sports bra and my pj's. I tossed my shirt on the laundry and searched for Stacy everywhere.

I tried in the kitchen, in the bathroom, or even in Yeshia's room but she's not there. Maybe upstairs, I thought.

I ran my hand through my hair and hurried upstairs and grinnned widely when I saw my room's door opened. I entered on my room and closed the door carefully, not wanting to make too much noise. She's on the bathroom.

I turned the knob and grinned even more when it's not locked. I opened the door and saw her brushing her teeth with her hair dripping wet and only a towel covering her entire body. She's humming to herself, lost in her own world and not even aware that I'm here. I tiptoed and walk slowly to her. The scent of my shampoo is all over the place which is sickeningly sweet.

"Hi," I greeted while wrapping my arms around her waist causing her to jump a little. Her cold skin touched my warm ones. I closed my eyes and sniffed the familiar scent. I felt water dripping down on my neck and chest because of her hair but didn't care at this point. I'll take my shower anyways.