#10

Flashback last night...

Stacy's POV

"Oh my God! So disgusting! Let's just go to your room--"

"Get out," I said coldly to Jesse

"What?! How dare you--"

"I said get out. You're not my girlfriend so don't act like one," I said calmly to her

"Fine! We're not done yet, I will come back," she gave me a peck on my cheeks and then rushed outside

I breathed heavily and walked closer to her. I noticed her placing her hand on her head and before I knew it she collapsed.

"Lucy! Wake up!" I instinctively ran into her and tried waking her. I tried shaking her but she remains unconscious.

I placed her arms around my neck and held her waist to make sure that she won't stumble and hurt herself. Good thing that the guest room is just next to the restroom. I opened the door and guided her to the bed.

"Stacy! Where are you?"

I heard someone's calling for me so I left Lucy there for the mean time.

"Oh there you are!"

It was Yeshia, one of my teammates. It looks like she's really drunk like her bestfriend.

"You're drunk"

"No, I'm not! I'll just thank you for... everything. And that we're going home now. Yeah, I wanna pee," she's wasted

"There," I pointed the restroom and then she nodded

"Yeah right! I know this is the restroom. I told Lucy this is the restroom. Oh, wait. Where's Stacy?"

I smiled at her and pointed myself, "I'm Stacy"

"Ahh, okay," she smiled at me but turned around again, "What? No, I mean Lucy?"

I told her everything that had happened to her friend and that it's okay to me if she stays the night. But I don't think she understand nor would remember all that I've just said. She just nods or shook her head.

"I wanna pee, where's the restroom?" she opened her eyes lazily and rubbed her eyes.

This girl is unbelievable!

I pointed the restroom again, and she finally went inside. I turned my back when i heard her, "Hey she have a girlfriend!" and then she goes back inside again.

What? She mean Lucy? Have a girlfriend? Right?

Well, I dont care.

I went to the living room and announced that the party is already over. One by one left the house.

I grabbed one bottle of beer and noticed that someone's approaching me.

"Oh, hey Troy"

"Hey Stacy. Thank you again for letting us stay here.

"No problem dude"

I sip on my beer. I looks like he's the only sober person here.

"Have you seen Yeshia and Stacy?"

"Yeshia is in the restroom"

"Okay, thanks," he was about to go when he asked me again, "Lucy?"

"She collapsed, she's in the guest room right now. It's okay if she stay tonight"

"Okay," he said and smiled playfully

"What's with the smile?" I squint my eyes at him and sip again at my beer