#18

Stacy's POV

"Hey, Stacy. Wake up. We're here" I slowly opened my eyes and was extemely happy that she was the first thing I saw. I hope everyday would be like this.

She smiled at me so sweetly while removing her shades hanging it to her shirt. She untied her hair and let her locks fall perfectly on her shoulders. She ran her fingers on her silky long hair repeatedly and looked at me finally meeting my gaze. Of course followed by an intense staring.

She cleared her throat and grabbed her things , "Come on now, let's go check some place where we can stay. Oh, Yeshia's calling, I'll wait you outside" she gets up with her phone pressed to her ear and left me inside drooling head over heels for her without her even knowing. I mean if I'm not that obvious.

"Oh, crap. Holy fuck," I whinced in pain. I rubbed the aching body part and removed the bandage slowly. It doesn't hurt so bad like earlier. I really should probably go see a doctor for X-ray to make sure that I didn't break my knuckles.

"Oh, yeah baby," Even it doesn't hurt anymore, it looks really bruised and redish. I stretched it a little and felt nothing but pain. I closed my eyes and rested my back on the car seat. I opened-closed my hand repeatedly and actually felt good after.

"Hey, are you okay?" Lucy knocked on my window but honestly didn't hear what she said.

I rolled down my window ,"What?" she pointed my hand.

"It's okay, I swear"

"Okay, if you say so. Come on, I can see a lot of hot chick over there waiting for you. So better get your ass here, Stacy"

I fixed my hair and tied it in a bun. *sighs If you just know Lucy, it's just you who can make me drool like a maniac. I grabbed my bag and opened the door.

"Want me to carry that?"

"No, no it's okay. I can do it. But thanks," I smiled at her reassuringly which was reciprocated by hers

We went to this hotel first where we can keep our things for hours. We're not going to stay here overnight. If she wants to, it's fine with me. But she's not saying anything. We only get one room because like I said we won't stay here overnight. And I asked her if we could just get one room. And she said okay. Why am I having a hard time explaining it to you guys.

"Hmm not bad," I said while entering the bedroom. I threw myself in the bed and checked for my phone. I went to my twitter account and lazily checked on everything.

I heard the door opening exposing my teammate's flushed face with her bikini. My jaw dropped literally! Oh God, I just want to jump on her right now and fuck her in this bed. My eyes widened as she walk in. I instinctively licked my lips and continued drooling over her. I feel my core throbbing by just looking at her. She's wearing this bra which lace's tied up on her back with matching black lingerie. I just want to stradle here in bed and feel how wonderful would it be to feel her body on mine--- "Ouch!"

"Jeez, you're so much of a pervert!" she threw one of the throw pillow from the couch and the deep blush on her cheeks are still evident. I don't trust myself, I might actually walk up and grab her into this bed. She looks a mixture of both cute and fucking hot right now. I don't even know what she's saying to me right now. I'm here being so busy travelling my eyes up and down on her.

"Wow, you look really hot" that's me saying to her probably my eyes turned into a heart-shaped right now

"I don't know. I think I can't go out wearing this. It's just Yeshia who--,"

"Did you even look at yourself? God, you're fucking hot that I just wanna--" I stopped there making her raise both of her brows in confusion.

I ALMOST BLURTED THAT I WANNA FUCK HER RIGHT NOW.