whoopsie

I got some NEW SHIT RIGHT HERE, MHM MHMMMMM the italics in the story means its a memory from 100 years ago

---------------------------------

When Link had first met Mipha, it met meeting her baby brother, Sidon, to. Sidon had told Link he wanted to marry him. This resulted in Link and Mipha laughing really hard, so hard they were both practically crying. They didn't even know why.

Sidon pouted, pushing out his lower lip like a child usually did. Link could see the beginnings of his sharp teeth growing in. He managed to stop laughing, getting it down to just a chuckle and wiping his eyes with his hands.

"When you can lift me, you can marry me, okay?"  He managed to ask Sidon, who nodded.

"Yes! Ill work hard to get big and strong!" He held Links finger, being careful about his claws since his mother had told him to be. Link smiled at Sidon, who ran away. Link looked over at Mipha, who had managed to calm down a little.

They just looked at each other and started laughing again.

---------------------------------

He had remembered that a few days ago. Link had walked into Zoras Domain for some ice arrows and was literally swept off his feet when he got near the palace. He freaked out for a moment, before recognizing Sidon's laugh. He was carried to an area near the palace, more secluded.

Sidon's laughing calmed down, chuckling a little and sitting on a bench. He sat down, sitting Link on his leg. Link turned around on his leg, putting his hands on Sidon's shoulder.

"I can lift you now, you know." He paused, pushing a stray hair off of Links cheek. "Do you remember that day?"

"Yeah, I remember it.." Link smiled at the way Sidon's eyes lit up, like he was a little kid again.

"What do you say, then?" Sidon put his hands on Links sides, just holding them there.

"Yes.." Link got that out before Sidon kissed him, putting his hands on Links hips. Link kissed back, putting his hands on Sidon's cheeks.

-----------------------------

whoops now they're getting married, sorry its kinda short tho