chapter 9

"Look daddy wants to talk to you"I said to zack as I point at my Ipad,gabrail went back to California last week because something happened at his company that required the president to be there.

So to make zack feel better we go on face everyday because gab  is usually in my house almost everyday.

"Daddy "he screamed as he moved the ipad towards him.

"Hey sprout"(like bean sprout)

I smiled as those two bonded over the internet,he makes me think sometimes he loves his dad more then me.

"Mommy,daddy "

I turned the ipad to see gabrail with a big smile on his face,he looked like he was up to no good.

"So L when are you moving back to California "

"Never I've made a better life here and rather have it stay that way,I don't want to go back into the drama"I said softly as I leaned against a pillow.

Zack pulled himself into my lap and played with my fingers whispering thing about buggers and power rangers.

"Please I need your help with something "

"What "

"Rio is coming this month and I need you too come"he said talking about his almost.

I let out the smallest laugh before nodding to him,that girl hated my guts and was like stalkerly in love with gab. "Ok just go with Justin and get on my plane"

"But what about packing"

"No time"he shouted which made me laugh because of how much he didn't want to be only with this girl at all.

I poked my head out to see the person he was talking about outside.

-------
I picked up Zack's sleeping form up as I made me way off the plane,it was a five hour flight and a lot of boring things that happened.

I walked in front of gabrail's tall form and handed him his son who to heavy for me at the moment."Welcome back L"

I grumbled under my breadth as I walked to the car,I was tired and only took a small nap because this was Zack's first flight and I had to make sure he was ok.

I sat in the front and waited for gab to come in and start the car,he already brought another car seat for Zack.

He sat next to me me and pecked my head,"thanks for coming"

He started the car and started driving his way to his house,I closed my eyes and fell asleep to gab's soft hums.

-------
I tried to roll over but something was holding me,im guessing it was gabrail a patted his chest so he would let go a bit.

He let me turn to met Zack's face,I was in the middle so I would be hard to get up without waking Zack.

I reached over Zack and grabbed my phone to see it is 8:00,so I went over gab.

The second my foot hit the carpet I remembered how much I use to sit on the floor for no reason,or how I could hid from gab anyway because of the fact the place is big and im small.I walked into the hallway and headed toward the kitchen,this place didn't change a bit.

I touched the walls as I went down the stairs and look around the room that never changed.

I quickly stopped thinking about the past,this was just a small visit and I shouldn't get attached.I started cooking some pancakes.

------
"L you know I would have cooked right"gab said as he put Zack down,I had already cut some pancakes into small pieces for him

"I know you want me to stay forever but poison isn't the answer"I said referring to how horrible of a cooking I remembered him to be.

"Well I've been practicing"he said before grabbing some pancakes and stuffing his face.

_____________________
Short and sweet as they say but it might not last for very long.