chapter 20

"OH MY GOD WHEN I DID THIS COME OUT OF YOU AND WHY DIDN'T I SEE IT BEFORE"Lawrence shouted as he walked past the kitchen.

He actually scared both me and zack but only zack started crying,"oh baby don't cry"

As I tried to calm him down I heard someone come down the stairs,"what the fuck law"

Gab smacked his brother before taking zack from me letting him put his head inbetween his neck,he hushed him while i finished the bottle.

"I didn't mean to scare him I was just surprised that sis actually had a baby"he said with fake tears in his eye as he slowly got closer to zack.

Oh I might have not told you that Lawrence is a talk show host so he is kinda like an acter but with no script and nothing holding back his dirty mouth.anyways I was just about give zack his bottle when I saw Lisa she was crying but with a huge smile on her face.

"Give missed hearing the sound of both my boys in this house and to see you guys act like you did back then"she said before she put her hands over her face and let a out a small sob.both the boys went over to comfort their mom and zack did it too which made her cry a bit more.

After Lisa finished crying which actually broke my heart a bit we started cooking for everyone but I had to look for amy.

"Amy"I shouted as I walk down the hall to where I remember laws used to be.when I got closer to the door I noticed the sound of vomiting not thee best thing to hear but it made me more concerned .

"Amy im coming in"I said as I made my way into the room and into the bathroom,she was over the toilet throwing up.

I quickly grabbed her hair to get it out of her face and calmly rubbed her back till she was all done.when she was done she brushed her teeth right after before finally looking at me,"thanks"

"So is it morning sickness or what"I asked bluntly not beating around the bush.

"I guess nothing gets past you"

"so does he know"I ask as I think about how I tried to tell gab I was pregnant.

"No"

"Well make sure he knows unless you might end up like me"I stated softly as I walked out.

I heard her say ok before walking behind me,I walked into the kitchen to see gab on a counter with zack and the chef cooking.

"This is probably why non of you can cook"I said softly as I leaned on gab.

"I can cook amazingly you just wont taste it"he said as he kissed my head.

----
We were all sitting around the table it was a nice and calm atmosphere,im going to destroy it.

"Um so I wanted to apologize for what happened last night but after the divorce my parents disowned me and threatened me"the room went so quiet that it was uncomfortable to talk about it and sitting next to gab didn't help.

"They said they wanted me to disappear so I did and if I ever contacted them or you guys I would disappear completely"I let out a sigh as I stared into Lisa's face,she was clearly hurt and again I've made these people have to make a choice.

I looked over at gab to see that he's blocked off all emotion from his face,it was like looking at a statue in hopes that it would change expression."did they know about zack"Lisa asked as she looked at me with bits of tears in her eyes.

"It didn't matter they didn't care at all but its ok as long as I stay away I'll be fine,maybe me and gab can think about going back to Florida"I said hopefully as I grabbed his hand.

"No babe we are staying here because if anyone hurts you they will have to deal with me"he stated as he gave my hand a squeeze and kissed zack on the head.

_________________________
Yay another chapter....you know I actually wanted to try making these things longer but the summer laziness I have is really bad.