9- New Powers

No ones POV

"M-My mortality?" Lucy stutters.
"Yes. You will become immortal like me. You won't have my curse, don't worry, but you will be immune to it. For that price, you will receive Dragon, Demon, Devil, Angel, God and Goddess Slayer magic. Though you will learn every single type of each of the Slayer magic. Which means it will take 5 years to complete."
"5 YEARS?!"
"Yes. This is all so you can be stronger. If you decide to go through with this, your magic, after you complete it, will rival mine."
"Hmm... This is a good opportunity. Ok, I will do it!" She smiles her beautiful smile, instantly lighting up the room. She wasn't too sure about it, but she wanted to prove to her former guild mates that she was strong.

Zeref smiled and told her to get in the pod. She did as he instructed and the door to the pod closed. It filled with water but, strangely, Lucy could still breath. Zeref said he would start the process and she would go to sleep for a while. Lucy nodded and lightning shot through her, shocking her to sleep.

After exactly one week, Lucy woke from her slumber.
She exited the pod, not knowing where her Zeref was and what day it was.
She looked into a mirror in a corridor and saw a different person look back at her.

This is the new her

This is the new her.