11- After 5 years

Lucy's POV

I stand in front of the Fairy Tail guild. Five years already huh? It hasn't changed a bit. I can't wait for them to see and feel the pain they put me through 5 years ago.

Anger has built inside me through the days I've trained. And I did train, hard. Every day I felt I would die of exhaustion. But I pushed through it so I could prove to them I wasn't as weak as they thought.

Now I'm here to get my revenge and I can go through with my life in peace.

My love for them is dying...

Wendy's POV

It's been 5 years. Lucy hasn't come back and I'm starting to think she won't come back at all.

I have come back to the guild occasionally over the years, but only to pick up jobs. And the twenty minutes I'm there, is in silence. The guild is not the place it used to be.

Everyone has changed. Especially Master.

When he came back from wherever he went, he was surprised not to see Lucy there.

~Flashback~

I was in the guild picking a job when the doors flung open. "I'm back, my children!" Master called.

No body in the guild did anything, just looked down and frowned. I walked up to him.
"Welcome back Master." I say emotionlessly. I didn't feel the need for emotions anymore.
"What happened Wendy? And why the emotionlessness? And where's Lucy?" He asks. I sigh.
"Follow me." I say walking out the door.

I take him to Fairy Grave Yard and find a white marble grave stone.

He reads the plaque and is in shock.
"What h-happened to he-her?" He asks near tears.
"You precious children killed her. She was dating Zeref so they thought she was a traitor."

~End of Flashback~

After that day Master wasn't the same. Nobody was the same.

Fairy Tail is dying...

Natsus POV

I can't believe we did that to her. We haven't gotten over it.

If I'm honest, the only reason I attacked Lucy was because I was jealous. I didn't care if she was dating the most powerful wizard on earth, I just wanted her to myself. So I took it out on her!
How could I?! She didn't do anything! She just dated someone. I didn't even confess to her! She didn't know how I feel! I don't deserve to live.

Neither does the guild.

We are dying inside...