1.Realization

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

Chapter 1 - Realization

Sanskar entered his room and closed the door. All the others were outside celebrating Ragini and Laksh's engagement. He was also in the mood for celebration. But it was not because of the engagement. It was because he was one step closer to destroying Laksh and Durgaprasad.

He turned to look at the family photo. He recalled creating a havoc in the market and entering Ragini's house. He remembers how Laksh confessed his love to Swara. He recalls how he made Laksh promise to marry Ragini. He smirked 'Finally, you all will pay! I will make sure you don't get the one you love Lucky, just like I didn't get mine.'

Suddenly, his phone rang. He received the call and told Kunal the details of their plan. He cut the call and looked back at the family photo. He let out an evil smile and spoke aloud "Durgaprasad Maheshwari and Laksh Maheshwari. I have come back to take my revenge on you. I already destroyed your business. Now I will destroy your reputation."

He turned around to leave his room. However, he froze at the door when he found Annapurna standing outside. 'Damn! I hope she didn't hear me. If she comes to know the truth, all my efforts will be useless.'

Sanskar tried to put on the act of a mad person "I...I want to go to my dost. Dost! Where are you!?"

However, Annapurna grabbed his wrist and pulled him along with her. She took him to her room and locked the door. She turned to Sanskar, with her eyes filled with rage.

"What is this Sanskar!? We all trusted you, and here you are planning our destruction! How could you do this to your family!?"

"What are you saying lady? I want to go to my dost! Take me there, right now!"

Annapurna came and slapped him "Quit your acting. How could you lie to your own family!?"

Sanskar gave up the act, as he realized she knows the truth

He spoke in anger "Family? Family!!! Which family? The one that killed my love? The one that heartlessly murdered her!"

Annapurna's eyes softened on seeing Sanskar's eyes. Behind the anger, there was so much sadness, loneliness and pain hidden in those eyes.

"Sanskar, I'm sure there is some misunderstanding. Talk to me beta. I-"

"There is no misunderstanding! I know that Laksh and Durgaprasad killed Kavita. I despise them for it and I will get peace only when I completely break them."

"No. They would never do that! Trust me Sanskar, Laksh would never-"

"Yes he would and he did! He was the one who went and told Durgaprasad that I was meeting Kavita. He is the one who is responsible for her death!"