9.To Save You

A big, big, biiiiiig thanks to everyone for viewing, voting and commenting on this piece of work & giving it a recognition! Love you all! 😘
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Anyways Onwards!!!

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

Important

Next few chapters are private.

NO mature content though. 😊😊😊

Chapter 9 - To Save You

He sat at the window and looked at the birds in the nest outside, on the branch. They looked so peaceful together, snuggling with each other, seeking comfort in each other. 'They are lucky to be together. I wish.... I wish I could be like that with Ragini.'

Sanskar sighed in misery. He still couldn't believe that so much had happened over a week. It was a week ago when he was so happy that he would finally tell her the truth. He was sure that she would understand and then.. And then he would confess his love for her. He even imagined how his mind would stop working when he confesses, how his hands would be sweating as he waited for her answer, how his heart would pound from anxiety, how he would keep wishing that she says yes to be his girlfriend. However, it only ended up being a disaster.

Ragini ended up hearing the truth, but not the way he wanted her to. His mind did stop working, but it was in anger. It made him say things to Ragini which hurt her deeply. He still remembers her eyes that seemed to ask him why? 'Why did you save me from being broken, only to shatter me all over again? Why did you give me hope, when all you wanted to do was push me into an unending pit of betrayal and sorrow?'

His heart had pounded fast in his chest like he imagined, but not with anxiety. It pounded with the fear of losing her. Too bad the damage had already been done.

The only thing he wished then was a way he could take back the words he said. However, he knew it was irreversible. 'If only... If only I got one chance.... Just one chance to explain to you why I hid the truth from you Ragini. That's all I wish. Only for one chance to tell you the truth. Only for one chance to justify myself. You can decide whatever you want after it and I will accept it. But please, please give me a chance to explain.'

Sanskar closed his eyes and let out a shaky breath

Sanskar closed his eyes and let out a shaky breath. A tear escaped his eye. 'Just. One. Chance.' If he would have opened his eyes, he would have seen the shooting star passing by in the sky.

The same star that another girl, elsewhere, saw and closed her eyes to make a wish. 'Please, make her alright. Please bring back her smile. Please bring back my sister's happiness. That's all I ask for.'