3.Friends Again

Yo! Back with another chapter. Hope you like!

Anyways, Onwards!!!

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

Chapter 3 - Friends Again

Ragini woke up groggily and looked at the time. '7 am already? I must leave soon!' She got up and hurried to the washroom to get ready.

The moment she gained consciousness the previous day, she wanted to go visit Sanskar. However, her family members wanted her to rest. She eventually relented and decided to go to the hospital the next morning.

After sometime...

Parvati saw Ragini rush out of her room and head for the gate. "Ladoo! Wait a minute."

Ragini paused and waited for Parvati to come closer.

"You're going to the hospital, right? Take this to Sanskar. Its prasad from the temple."

"Thank you Dadi

"Thank you Dadi. I'll try to make him eat it."

"Hahaha... He will eat it on his own now ladoo. Durgaprasad called this morning and said that Sanskar has become normal again."

Ragini's eyes widened and she broke out into a smile.

"Then I must leave soon to meet him!" Ragini was about to leave, but a thought struck her "Dadi, I know that he is normal again and he has his family to take care of him. But I...I want to help him. I kind of feel responsible for his accident."

"I thought you would say that." Parvati said with a smile "But don't worry, I won't stop you. Sanskar saved my precious granddaughter. There is nothing more important than you for me. For that, I would never stop you from meeting him."

Ragini gave her a hug."Thank you Dadi!"

#City Hospital#

Sanskar was bored, bored and bored of being bored in the gloomy hospital room.

Only Annapurna and Adarsh were at the hospital now, as Laksh had left early for home. Sanskar never liked hospitals and even now, he was whining to go home. The doctors told them that he could be taken home, but full care should be taken of him. Adarsh went with the doctor to deal with the formalities.

Sanskar looked up from his conversation with Annapurna when he heard a knock on the door.

"May I come in?" Sanskar recognized it as Ragini's voice.

"Sure."

Ragini entered the room and gave Sanskar a bright smile. Her smile dimmed when she saw him lying on the hospital bed. She couldn't help but feel that it was somewhat her fault.