32.Peace at last

Yay! Exams over! Hehe... 😜😜

Moving on... 💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

(Words in braces) - Telephone conversations

Chapter 32 - Peace at Last

Swara at once rushed towards Ragini and grabbed her hand. "Sanskar isn't here. But he told me where to take you. Come on!" saying so, she pulled away Ragini without giving her a chance to say anything.

#Boutique#

"Stop here." as the auto stopped, Swara and Ragini got down. Swara paid the driver and dragged Ragini inside the store.

Ragini looked towards the counter and found a girl standing there, looking bored. Ragini thought she had seen her somewhere, but couldn't pinpoint where.

"We're here!"

On Swara's shout, she looked towards them and smiled. Ragini watched as she walked towards them. Her eyes widened as she realized who the girl was. 'This is the girl who helped Swara in her plans. She's Sanskar's sister, Uttara.'

Uttara came and looked at Ragini with a broad grin

Uttara came and looked at Ragini with a broad grin. "Hello Ragini. Or shall I say my future bhabi?"

Ragini blushed, but nevertheless smiled back. "Hello Uttara."

"Where is it Uttara? I can't wait to see it!"

"Chill Swara. I'll show you." Uttara responded, while searching something in the bag she was carrying. When she found what she was looking for, she pulled it out. It was a beautiful rose pink dress.

At once, Swara squealed in excitement. "It's so pretty!"

"I know right." Uttara looked up towards Ragini. "Sanskar bhai is nearby at the park where you both spend most of your time together. Once you change in the changing room, please go there. Bhai is waiting for you."

Ragini looked at her quizically. "But won't you and Swara come with me?"

Uttara and Swara looked at each other and giggled.

"No Ragini, we won't be going. From here, you're on your own. Bye!" saying so, Swara went away, with Uttara following right behind.

Ragini watched as they both whispered to each other and walked away squealing about something. 'Swara was already notorious. Now with Uttara, they'll team up to cause more troubles. Oh my!' she shook her head and proceeded towards the changing rooms.

After sometime...

'Well, I hope he likes this dress on me.' Ragini checked herself one last time on the mirror and headed out.