24.Sister Against Sister

Hi!

Winter is approaching. It already started getting cold here. Yay!
😋😋😋

Let's enjoy the chapter. Hope you like it!
😘😘😘

Moving on...💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

(Words in braces) - Telephone conversations

Chapter 24 - Sister Against Sister

Swara smirked and sat back down on the bed with a content sigh. "Oh Lucky! For the first time I'm feeling so right doing the wrong thing. The question is, are you willing to help me?"

At her words, Laksh could only look at her in shock and confusion

If they had listened carefully, they would have heard the gasp that escaped Mani as he listened secretly from outside.

Laksh tried to calm her down. "Swara, you're wrong. Ju-"

"I know you love Ragini. Ragini wasn't lying when she said you were the one trying to force her to love you, was she?" Swara questioned. "Too bad she loves Sanskar and got him too. She got her happiness while I...I have to bear the truth that you cheated on me!"

He flinched at her accusations. "Swa-"

"But lets just forget about that. Because I realize that I was the foolish one to fall in love in the first place. I was the one who became gullible and weak!" Swara bit out. "But no more. Now, its time for me to rise. Now, only thing that will make me happy is by watching those suffer who got their happiness on my expense! That is why I want to help you Laksh. I want you to get Ragini. That way she will be away from Sanskar. It will completely destroy her and ruin her happiness!" Swara spoke with a sinister smile.

Mani couldn't believe he was hearing such words from Swara's mouth. The same Swara that had tried to help him make Sanskar accept the job so that Ragini could have a better life. 'I thought Swara would side with the truth. But now I can see that she turned out to be self-centred as well. Just because her sister is getting happiness and not she, Swara wants to destroy Ragu? Unbelievable and disgusting!'

Laksh looked at her in uncertainty. 'She was the one who always fought for Ragini. And now she wants to help me despite knowing I want to separate Ragini from Sanskar? This must be a trick of her to test me.' Laksh cleared his throat and spoke. "Look Swara, whatever you think is true isn't so. You're mistaking me. I don't have any such feelings towards Ragini."

Swara chuckled. "Oh come on Romeo! Don't even try to lie to me. Give it up already. Your lies have been exposed to me. Besides, I've even got proof against you."