Manan ff ~ The Reunion (flashback)

Kaisi Yeh yaariaan starts with the rivalry of Nandini and Manik... Manik was in relation with Alya and FAB 5 where the college bullies...

As nandini and Navya come to the college, they are the target of our bullies... then Dhruv falls in love with Nandini during the rivalry of Manik and Nandini... but eventually after the break up of Manik and Alya due to some incidents, Manik and Nandini grow a little closer to each other...

then Manik is attracted towards Nandini... Manik gets to know that Cabir is a gay... Navya and Harshad are in a relation... Mukti gets over Harshad (As Harshad had been two timing Mukti and she was in Depression for more than 2 years) then Cabir's boyfriend Raghav leaves him after Musicana and there are also differences between Manik and Nandini again...

Mukti falls for Abhimanyu... Abhi is a friend of Nandini, Abhi and Cabir are the Cupids of manan (Manik and Nandini) but Abhi has cancer so he soon exits the show... Manik and Nandini become friends... between all this Dhruv and Alya date for a while... they do love each other but many misunderstandings happen between them... Soha enters and due to jealousy Nandini opens up to Manik and become friends... Soha has mental problem and is madly in love with Manik... And tries to kill Nandini but in that incident She gets burnt badly... then Neyonika tells Mr. khurana to declare Soha dead and then during the case Nandini gives wrong statement getting influenced by Neyonika... which indicates lack of trust and again there are problems between Manik and Nandini... During all this Pandit trilok Chaurasiya enters as a teacher of Nandini and Manik does not like him...

And Dhruv starts blaming Manik for the problems between Dhruv and Alya...So there are differences between Manik and Dhruv also...During Holi Nandini and Manik again come close though their problems are not solved... and Abhimanyu leaves after holi which mukti does not like at all she is heartbroken... the differences between Manik and dhruv keeps increasing... so in one party Dhruv Quits FAB 5... and Alya gets pissed at him... and gives up on dhruv... So Manik and Nandini decide that is they perform together in Fusion concert it will be a new beginning for them... but Dhruv replaces Manik

Manik gets to know the Evil intentions of Pandit... Manik finds out about Riddhima who Pandit had dumped... and now is trying for Nandini... And FAB 3 plan to get back Dhruv to FAB 5... in which they are successful... Manik and Nandini also sing together in the Fusion concert... During all this Navya starts living with Cabir in his flat and is also pregnant with Harshad's child... On the night of Fusion concert, when Manik and Nandini are together and after Maniks proposal, pandit kidnaps Nandini... Though Manik saves Nandini from Pandit... Nandini is already broken... She loses her music...

So After many tries Nandini gets back her Music when she is in Mangalore... Manik gets back Nandini's music to her with the help of Nandini's Amms... So finally they come in a relationship... Aryaman enters... At first he helps Harshad with his evil plans and tries to kill Manik because he thinks that Manik killed Soha... (aryaman is Soha's brother)... Nandini tries to keep Aryaman away from Manik as she gets to know that Arya is Soha's brother... But when Manik comes to know About Arya he shows the video which clearly shows that soha needs help... So aryaman regrets on his past behaviour... but the differences between FAB 5 increase... Dhruv and Alya quit FAB 5...

But in the Talent hunt FAB 5 perform... and the problems are solved.... Our Manan have their moments... but then the season ends with the Accident (Car blast) of Manbir (Manik and Cabir) which is planned by none other than Neyonika... but Neyonika had planned to kill Nandini but Manbir are harmed... WIth this the season ends...

Season 2 starts with a leap of four months after the blast... They all think they have lost Manik and Cabir...

Nandini Murthy is still studying in Space Academy... Aryaman khurana becomes her best friend... Nandini is trying to get back FAB 5... and is going to contest elections for becoming the president of the college...

aryaman khurana is also studying with Nandini and Navya at Space... he becomes a great friend of Nandini and Navya Naveli... He is helping Nandini to get FAB 5 together as Nandini says she is doing all that for Manik...

Navya Naveli is living with Mukti Vardhan and her son Abeer... She works in Radio o2 as a RJ and also studies in Space with Aryaman and Nandini...

Alya saxena left music and started her career in fashion... She works with Varun... who is her boss... the misunderstandings between her and Dhruv were not yet cleared.... STill in contact with Mukti...

Mukti Vardhan had completely left music... she did not even listen to FAB 5 music... She stays with Navya and Abeer...

Dhruv Vedant was working with the radio o2 manger... he again started dancing... He agrees to help nandini get back FAB 5 because the manager of radio o2 was threatening to ban FAB 5... Due to misunderstandings Alya and his relation was not ok...

Nandini and Aryaman get to know that the blast was not a accident so they start searching the culprit behind the blast... so Nandini was contesting elections to get internal information with the help of Aryaman... nobody knew about this... Then madhyam singhania or maddy the enemy enters...

Maddy also contest elections... so the the competitors of Nandini were Harshad and Maddy... Nandini wins the elections... Mukti, Alya, Navya, Dhruv and Aryaman are good friends and support Nandini... After winning the elections Nandini gets the internal information...

Aryaman also helps her... they find the driver who was appointed on the night of blast... he does not open his mouth...

the next day... Nandini is hit by a car... Aryaman's car... Aryaman was framed for killing MAnik and Cabir as well as trying to drive over Nandini... FAB 5 insult Aryaman a lot...

the very next day Aryaman finds the driver and... the driver confesses that it is Neyonika is behind the whole thing...

nandini tells Neyonika to go away from their lives...

Then Radio o2 manager starts threatening that FAB 5 will be banned... Dhruv tells it to FAB 5... they are ready to perform as a band... Nandini starts hallucinating Manik... But the manager of radio o2 refuses Dhruv to sing... and wants a different lead singer... So Nandini asks Maddy to sing for FAB 5 for one time... but he refuses to sing for FAB 5... And his GD (grandfather) does not want Maddy to sing rock... and focus on classical... then Maddy and his GD have differences... And Ustad ji (Maddy's GD) blames all the differences between him and maddy on Nandini and starts hating her..

And on the day of performance... without any notice Maddy comes on the stage and sings for FAB 5 (His voice matches Manik's)... And on the day of performance Manik makes a comeback... it was a shock to Manik as he thinks that Maddy and Arya are his and Cabir's replacements... He lashes out... then next day Nandini explains everything to Manik... Manik regrets his past behaviour... FAB 5 finally reunites... but without Cabir...

that time Mukti and Navya are planning for adoption... A couple, Sahil and Kiran come to adopt Abeer... So Mukti accepts to give a condition for the couple to stay at their house for 10 days... there are difference between Manik and Maddy... then During Diwali Maddy exits...

Aryaman is quite mad at Nandini for the ignorance after Manik's comeback... but then eventually he forgives her... Then they all find out that Sahil and Kiran (the couple for Abeer's adoption) are gay... Kiran is actually a guy and the lady who lives with Navya, Mukti and Sahil is a hired model... to act like Kiran... Abeer's adoption is cancelled Manik and Nandini complete Nandini's bucket list... One of her wish is to meet a prostitute and spend an evening with her until there is a smile on her face...(that is actually very cute)... but during completing the bucket list with Nandini Dhruv breaks up with Alya and gos away... from their lives... And from here OUR story continues...