Chap 2

Recap-Manik-I'll tell u tomorrow...... for now let's sleep....

And he her tightly by waist from one hand and on the other hand was below her head and her both the hands on his chest then they both sleep cuddling each other....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

next day Nandini wakes up first... and looks at Manik sleeping like a baby... no stress, no pain... happy and satisfied in Nandini's arms... they were completely tangled with each other... she looked at the watch opposite... it was 6:30 am... she tried getting out of Manik's grip... but it was disturbing Manik's sleep... so she decided that she will let him sleep for some more time... she also cuddled more into him... and kissed his cheek... And a small cute babyish smile crept on his face... to which she giggled...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here in Navya and Mukti's house... both were sleeping and suddenly Abeer started crying... Mukti got up and saw Navya was in deep sleep as she has to everything... go to college, radio station and also look after Abeer once she is home... Mukti smiled looking at Navya and went to crying Abeer and started playing with Abeer... as he was not stopping to cry she picked him up and started making him quiet... and started talking to him...

Mukti- Kya hua Abeer ko... kyu ro raha hai baccha...

she checked if he had dirtied his pants... he not done anything...

Mukti- Abeer kyu ro raha hai... abhi to bhook nai lagti hai tumhe... Masi bohot gussa karti hai na Abeer ko... lekin secret pata hai... Masi aapse bohot pyaar karti hai! pata hai masi ko bohot jaldi gussa aata hai lekin...(and as Mukti started talking to he stopped crying)

Mukti- pata hai Masi ko bohot achha lagta hai jab tum haste ho... Suno Abeer tum na apne maa ko pareshaan mat karna... (Abeer was looking at Mukti as if he is following what she was speaking)

Mukti- vo na pehele se hi tumhare liye bohot mehenat karti hai! vo college jaati hai, radio station jaati hai... aur raat me kabhi-kabhi toh tumhare liye jaagti bhi hai... usne meri bohot madat ki hai! Cabir aur Manik ke jaane ke baad Navya ne bohot support kiya hai mujhe... nahi toh mene mera music kho diya hota... Manik se tum mil chuke ho... tumhare chachu... aur Cabir... (She paused and had tears in her eyes and Abeer moved his tiny fingers on Mukti's face and she smiled..) Cabir tumhare....

Navya- Cabir tumhare papa hai...

Mukti- Navya... tum.... tum ... yahan... kya kar rahi ho?

Mukti was stammering as she never wanted anyone to listen to her... as she acts very tough... but is very sensitive about her friends.... specially Abeer... Navya had heard all her talks.. but had kept quiet as she saw Mukti first time speaking her heart out... Navya exactly knew how Mukti was so she acted as if she had just come...

Navya- Kya hua aise kyu baat kar rahi ho... vese tum kabse ho yahan par...? aur Abeer ko suddenly Manik aur Cabir... (she paused and had tears in her eyes... thinking about Cabir... and wiping tears she continued) ke baare me kyu bol rahi ho?

Mukti was happy to think that Navya had not heard her...

Mukti- Arre kuch nai Abeer ro raha tha toh me usse bol rahi thi sabke ke baare me... FAB5 ke baare me, Nandini ke baare me... Arya ke baare me...

Navya- Achha tumhe neend aa rahi hogi tum so jao... abhi saat hi baj rahe hai....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alya was lost in her own world...

She was missing Dhruv... He was the best person she could ever get... she was crying...