Chap 7

Hey guys... Here comes the 7th chapter... Theres a surprise...
Thank you all for the votes and the comments... It really means a lot... And we are waiting for inline comments... *fingers crossed*
Hehe... Hope you guys love this chapter...

Happy reading 💖

--------------------------------------------------

Recap: As a reflex Mukti smashed the person's head with the book and the person fell catching his head...

Mukti- TUM!!!!!

Person- Ya it's me... (with a sheepish smile but still rubbing his head)

Mukti (now smiling)- Oh so the cranky SHAHID has grown big huh?? These formals and all...(smile turning to smirk)

[ SHOCK NA??? it's Shahid... Remember the guy who fab 5 bullied? And was gonna suicide and Navya, Nandini saved him?]

Shahid- Yesss... (also smiling)

Mukti came near him and gave him her hand...

Mukti- Come on uth bhi ja... By the way... You look pretty good in formals

Shahid- Oh thanks Mukti...

He also gave her his hand and she pulled him up... But during that time, she notices his ring...

Mukti- Oh My God..!! Our Shahid is getting married huh..!!??

Shahid- Oh you did notice that..!

Mukti- Yaa... So say who's the girl?

Shahid- pehele betho toh...

Mukti- Ha...( sitting opposite to Shahid) Must say Shahid... Bohot achha NGO hai...

Shahid- Thanks Mukti... Vese where's FAB 5?

Mukti looked at Shahid with a serious look... Her happy face turned pale...

Shahid- Hey Mukti, tum theek ho?

Mukti- hmm... FAB 5 is no more together...

Shahid was beyond shocked..!!!!

Mukti- whattt??? No... How's it possible... Did Harshad....

His voice trailed off...

Mukti- No... Cabir... He left us...

Shahid(not able to believe)- he left matlab? I thought he was very much connected to you guys...

Mukti- He's no more..!! (wiping the tears)

Shahid- WHATTTT???

Mukti- yes Shahid..! in that blast even Manik was badly injured... We did not even know that manik was alive until 1 week ago...

Shahid- Oh my god..!!! I can't believe it...

Mukti- Yaaa...

Mukti did not want to think of FAB 5 and break down so she changed the topic...

Mukti- And you know what... I live with Navya and Abeer...( smiling again)

Shahid- Hein...????? (This was a complete shocker for him) 😂😂

Mukti- Yaa...

Shahid- And who's Abeer?

Mukti- Ohh u missed that too... Navya got pregnant with Harshad's baby... And Harshad left her...

Shahid- Musicana ke Waqt pata toh chal gaya tha Harshad achha nai hai but vo itna girega ye nahi pata tha... I regret being his friend!!

Shahid said with a disgusted look... How could someone be so bad..!