Chap 15

Hey Guys!💕

Missed us?
Sorry for not updating at all. But 12th grade and now boards!

We won't be able to update the story till 28th of march. Really sorry guys.

But here you go with one chapter. Small. I know. But will make sure to shower you with updates after boards.
---------------

That's the thing about pain.. It demands to be felt 💔

-fault in our stars 🌠

---------------
M A N I K

I sat on the cold floor of Nandini's bedroom clutching to a sobbing Nandini. She really looked a complete mess and yet beautiful. I shouldn't have left her alone. Anger is rising through my fast racing heart, all I could see are the tears escaping Nandini's eyes.

But yet I couldn't do anything to make her feel better. All I am doing is holding her close and staring at the picture. One question thats running in my brain is HOW?

It wasn't really possible. That picture, who might have sent it? Why would anyone send her that? Something is up.

Nandini sniffs, clutching my black shirt. I pull away from her, caressing her cheek.

"It's okay Nandini. Hum sach pata karenge."

I tell her, wiping her tears. She nods as if blindly trusting my words and again rests her head on my chest. I hug her to myself.

Why does watching her cry hurt me more than the pain i felt after my accident?

I close my eyes, trying to take away some of her pain and confusion. I kiss her on the top of her head and I see that she slept.

Practically cried herself to sleep.

I pick her in bridal style and take her to bed. Good thing nobody's home. I don't know what would I tell chacha and chachi. And Rishabh, I really don't know how he would have reacted.

I had to leave Arya with Ranbhir. There are so many things on my mind right now. I let out a sigh of frustration and rack my fingers through my hair.

I feel so helpless right now. It feels like the book is open and all is at display and yet somehow I'm unable to read a single word.

I groan in frustration of helplesness. Suddenly, a hand reaches my cheek almost as if taking away all my worries.

I open my eyes to see Nandini looking at me with her pale and swollen eyes.

"I know something is bothering you Manik. Me jaanti hu. Pune jaane ke pehele bhi tum tensed the. Mene kuch bola ya puchha nai kyuki I know ki tum mujhe vaqt aane par sab bata doge. Sab theek hoga Manik."

I stare at her. Even after seeing that photo, she's worried about me. She's unbelievable. I love her so much.

I pull her into myself. Hiding her from the world. As if she's going to disappear into thin air. I kiss her forehead.

"Bas tumne bol diya na. Ab sab theek hoga, We'll find out everything. Don't worry." I promise.

She pulls back from the hug and brushes her lips against my ear whispering to me

"I know we will Manik" and kissing my jaw.

She attempts to give me a smile. Attempts. I know how bothered she is looking at the photo. But none of us say anything

We lay on the bed with her head on my chest. She drifts off to sleep listening to my steady heart beat. And last thing i remember is to watch her sleep.