Chap 5

Hello guys...! We are back with another update... and thank you dil se for the comments and votes :)! Hope you enjoy this update...

Happy reading :)

TIYAR RESIDENCE (Mukti, Navya and Abeer)

In the evening everyone were sitting in the Tiyar residence...

Navya- Uffff!!! Ab jaake soya hai Abeer!

Mukti- Bas ab raat me na uthe!

Nandini- Ha... kab nikalne hai kal?

Mukti- kal 5:00 pm ka flight hai so I have to leave by 4:00 pm...

Nandini- So all essentials taken?

Mukti- yes!!!!!!! (She said with all excitement)

Alya- It was such a busy day!!

Manik- Hmmmm... (He said putting his head on Nandini's lap and closing his eyes, Nandini started caressing his hair)

Arya- Indeed it was...

No one spoke... All were really tired after an eventful day.

Alya was sitting right beside Nandini so she too kept her head on Nandini's lap and Nandini was caressing bot Manik and Alya's hair... Mukti sat on the sofa with Navya on her lap... Arya was totally lying with one leg on the sofa, his body on the floor and hugging a pillow... Everyone dozed off in the same position...

The unplanned sleepover was disturbed in the midnight by the wails of Abeer... that's when Navya woke up and saw everyone's positions and smiled... She quickly clicked a pictured and went to Abeer...

She tried to feed him milk but he was pushing the glass away, she checked his pants... everything was okay... He did not stop crying... so she patted his back and started walking... That's when she realized he felt left out inside the room, where he was alone... so she brought him to the hall...

He quietly drank his milk and dozed off in his mother's arms... She smiled at all the sleeping beauties... She sat down taking the support of the wall and slept...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene shifts to Australia...

A person was lost in his thoughts... He was quite happy but as well as scared... there were his own reasons...

Person- It's really been so long I am gonna meet a FAB 5 member... I don't know how will she react? Will she be happy? Has she changed? Though I am very scared of FAB 5 or rather her... is she the same bold, pretty and rocking electric guitarist? It's only been a year or two... why am I thinking so much! No... I have moved over that college crush... I am engaged to Priyal! Ya but there's this curiosity about knowing about the people I have known...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Tiyar Residence...

Arya woke up first... as he banged his hand to the center table...

Arya- Ahh! What the...

Before he swore loudly, he noticed where he was and then he recalled how they ended up in such positions... He smiled then adjusted himself comfortably on the sofa and again slipped into his peaceful slumber...

At 4:30 am as usual Nandini woke up... she kept both Manik and Alya's head properly and got up... she stretched herself and then she saw Navya and Abeer... so she picked up Abeer and kept him next to Manik... and Abeer snuggled into Manik's chest and Manik smiled... She quickly clicked a picture and made Navya sleep properly then freshened up... By the time she freshened up and made some breakfast it was 6:30... everyone had to leave so she started to wake everyone...