Chap 9

Sorry.. kaan pakadke!  So Sorry for this late update!!!  Exams season!! and no time!! next update will be done soon... So here's the next update... Revelation on the way... Many things to get unfolded... Many shocks and heart attacks... And thank you all dil se for your support, your votes, your comments... I hope we keep making you smile... So here's another update...

Happy reading :)
-------------------------------------------------

Recap: Mukti and Abhi ka Milan

The scene starts off Manik and Arya...

Arya- Manik, what we doing outside the farm house again?? Aunty's at the hospital...

Manik- Idk bro, i feel we'll get to know something...

Arya- I guess the plan was to get into the farm house and not spy on anybody...

Manik- Ya... We will break in, but I don't know why I feel that there's still some one in there...

Arya- Come on bro, i thought we were going to your farm house, but you got us here..!

Manik chuckles- Ya Aryaman... Trust me it's gonna be worth it...

Arya- Bro we're here since the last hour!! (Arya wined)

Manik still had his eyes concentrated on the main door of the farm house...
Just then the door cracked open....

The scene shifts to Australia...

Shahid and Roshan- What's going on??

Mukti and Abhi- Long story guys... (Smiling)

Roshan- Oh, don't worry about that, we have a real long time... (smirking)

Shahid- I thought I just got a heart attack... (He said dramatically)

Everyone chuckled...

Roshan- So you guys are together? (He asked taking a seat on the ground)

Mukti and Abhi- Since a long (They looked at each other, the smile not leaving there faces)

Abhi was gonna speak but Shahid quickly said...

Shahid- Pause!!!

Everyone gave him a confused look...

Shahid- Arre let me bring the drinks...

Mukti- uh huh... I see the boy's really grown big huh...

Shahid- Yes of course...

Both smiled at each other...

Roshan- Wait..!! Don't tell me that you know Shahid too...!!

Mukti chuckled- I know him too!! One was the one I bullied who had a crush on me and other was the love sick puppy, who worked as a peon... For whom I fell for!

Roshan- WHATTT..!!??? (mocked a scared face which looked really funny)

All the three laughed on his antics!!

Mukti, Abhi and shahid- Oh come on Roshan!!!

Everyone laughed... Shahid came back as quickly as he left, with three bottles...

They all sat comfortably... With Mukti's head still on Abhi's chest... Abhi tells them their cute love story

The scene shifts to TIYAR Residence...

Nandini hopped to kitchen happily...

Alya- what's up?? You seem very happy...

Navya- Ha... Abhi toh itne tension me thi...