Chap 1

Recap:

Nandini- You know Manik life is all about moving on, looking forward... jo past chala gaya uske baare me kyu sochna? jinke saath tum khush rehete ho... tum unpe dhyaan do... so from now on no looking back...

Manik- sweet...

Nandini- stay with me... forever together....

Manik- forever....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even after Nandini left Manik was thinking what had exactly happened that night... memories of that night kept flashing in front of his eyes but he did not still remember what exactly happened.... he started remembering as much as he could....

Manik- Dhyaan se soch Manik kya hua tha uss din... Nandini aur me ek saath the uss din... uske baad Nandini ghar gayi Rishabh ke liye... fir me aur Cabir Nandini ko pick karne ja rahe the... uske baad....(he pauses for some time and then gets frustrated) uuuhhh hua kya tha... yaad kyu nai aara mujhe.... sab itne jaldi hua ki... nai nai kuch toh tha... I need to find out... lekin kaha se pata karu... dad se sab puchh liya... dad ko uss din Cabir dikha hi nahi tha.... there is something I need to get all the information...

Manik calls someone and asks the person to get all the information as possible of that night...

just then the bell rings...

Manik- Hey Aryaman... you here?

Arya- Ya actually I came to tell that I tried my best to find Dhruv but...(He was cut off by Manik)

Manik- You don't need to explain Aryaman... And thanks for that Dhruv's phone thing...

Aryaman- It's ok bro... bro if you don't mind can i use the washroom...

Manik- Ya sure... go ahead...

Arya- thanks...

just then Manik gets a call again from the guy he had ordered to get information of the blast... he was talking to the guy just then Aryaman comes from the washroom and hears Manik shouting at someone... he overhears Manik speaking...

Manik- I don't care... it's not my problem...I am paying you for it... I want all the information of the blast... I know what Nandini knows so don't tell the same information again and again... and listen don't you dare tell or ask Nandini anything about the blast nor tell her that I am searching anything about the blast... and if you open your mouth I will dig your grave.... get it very clearly in your head... get the information as soon as you find out... (saying this he cuts the call)

Aryaman overhears this but acts as if he is just here...

Arya- Hey buddy I have to leave i have to meet Navya so bye...

Manik- Ya sure... Bye and thanks again for what you did

Aryaman leaves from there and sitting in the car he says to himself- I need to help Manik... Just like Manik came back maybe Cabir can come back and Maybe it can reduce the guilt of trying to kill Manik... But I don't think it is a wise idea to tell Nandini about all this... as she will panic... first of all Manik is not doing well... So I will also find out about the blast about what exactly happened that night... But first I will find out about the batch mates of that year... as much as I know few people spotted Manik near the blast scene... and contacted Mr.Malhotra...

saying this Aryaman leaves from there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here Alya is with Varun showing her presentation she had made... She thinks of Dhruv's words saying she will realize that she is more happy with Varun later... as that time she was with Dhruv... she smiles... while Varun was busy looking at the presentation...