Chap 8

Hey people... Here's the next update... Theres a lot to come... Get ready for all the shocks... Not in this update tho 😜
You'll know... Keep reading, keep supporting... Here you go with the updated...
-----------------------------------------------------

Recap: Abhi just hugged her... And she reciprocated with equal fervour...

The scene starts in the TIYAR Residence

Nandini hangs up... And goes out to find Navya and Alya talking...

Nandini- Hey Alya...

Alya- Hii Nandini...

Navya- Ye Hello aur hii chhodo... Yeh batao kisse baat kar rahi thi... (acting all innocent)

Nandini- Kyu?

Alya- Just like that... Tell na...

Nandini- Manik se...

Navya- itni der... Kuch toh chal raha tha... Huh!!

Nandini- Navya... (She threatens)

But they both just start giggling...

Alya- So I see, the cherry is popped!!

Nandini looks at Alya with wide eyes..
Then looking at her laughing looks down in embarrassment..

Nandini- Alya tum bhi na..!!

Alya- what? So it's true?

Nandini again just keeps her head down biting her lower lip...

Navya- Ek min..! Kya cherry?

Alya and Nandini look at each other and burst out laughing

The scene shifts to Australia...

Mukti pulls away from Abhi's embrace and looks at him with painful eyes and he knows that he owes her an explanation...

Abhi- Mukti... Mujhe pata hai tumhare dimag me bohot saare sawal hai... And I completely understand that you are mad at me... Par ek dafa sun lo...

Mukti- Yes Mr. Abhimanyu Thkkar... Oh I mean Mr. Abhimanyu Singhania... You do owe me an explanation and I will listen...

Abhi was hurt as well as happy... He was Hurt due to the formality and the cold attitude she showed but was happy as she was ready to listen to him...

Abhi- Mukti,ek request hai...

Mukti- kya? (still stern)

Abhi- please mujhe Manyu hi bolo... Kitne mahino baad dekha hai tumhe! You have no idea how desperately I was waiting to hear that from your mouth...

Mukti was having a tough time maintaining the stern composure... She feared her lips will break into an beautiful smile, which was probably because of the man she loved the most!

Mukti- First I will listen and then decide to forgive you or not... (She knew she had forgiven him long back, but she just needed the assurance that he actually existed, and she wasn't dreaming)

Abhi on the other hand was trying hard to control his tears... He has seen his love for whom he survived, for whom he fought out the death he had closely met...

Abhi- Yaa... Chalo balcony me jaake baat karte hai...

She nodded, the balcony was the prettiest part of the room... It was like a small garden there with a comfy swing...

The scene shifts to the farmhouse...

Manik- Bro, shall we leave?

Arya- Yup, m ready...