Chap 14

Holaa Readers :)
We Reached 1.11k!! 💃💃(Okay, I don't dance so weirdly but yeah...)
YAAAY!!!! 🎊🎊 soo happy!! 🎉🎉
Thank you all for being so amazing!!💕
Your comments and votes mean a lot to us. So here you go with another update!
Love you all ❤

Happy Reading 💞
----------------------------------------
Mukti's pov

I wake up to see everyone sprawled around the hall. Everything's a mess. I laugh at the sight. Then I see Manik and Nandini. I shake my head! Love birds!

I wake everyone. We all freshen up. "Chalo! Back to routine." Nandini huffs. We are sitting at the breakfast table. "Haan!" I sigh stuffing a morsel of food in my mouth. Just then Navya comes with Abeer in her arms and settles next to me.

"Yaar Firse aaj Ustaad Ji ka class!" Navya whines like a baby and I laugh at her antics. "Achha listen guys, Arya and I will be going to thane for some work in the evening." Manik informs and Arya nods.

We all frown. "Why Thane?" Nandini asks. "Dad ka kaam hai kuch. He told me to get some documents signed. " Manik explains. Nandini frowns then sighs. "Again!?" She pouts adorably.

Manik shakes his head, smiling and kisses her forehead. "Kal shaam vapas aa jaenge." Arya comes and plops beside me and starts stuffing his face. "Dude! You eat like a pig!" I laugh. "Food is heaven!" Arya says with his mouth filled. We all cringe at his stupidity but eventually smile.

Manik's phone beeps with messages and I again don't miss the look on Manik and Arya's face. I frown. "Kya kal se ye eye spy game khel rahe ho!? Kal se dekh rahi hu, kone me jaake baat kar rahe hai, lovie-dovie looks de rahe hai ek dusre ko! Tum dono secretly gay toh nahi ho na jo bhagke shaadi karne waale ho!?" I ask jokingly.

They both tense at first then when they listen to the complete statement they shake their heads but everyone laughs so they also join in forcefully and look at each other. I frown, They are definitely hiding something."Manik, you know I love you. So I'm gonna ask you. Am I coming between you and Arya? " Nandini asks trying her best to suppress the laughter.

Well, we all couldn't so the voices for laughter rang through my ears. "Ugh! Mukti! Tu bhi na.. It's nothing like- " Manik stops and looks at Arya making kissy faces to him. Manik pushes away Arya's face. "Can you stop it! douche!" Manik laughs.

This is hell of a morning! My morning can't get any better than this. "Aise ideas aate kaha hai tujhe!? Mera gay pair banaya lekin iss gadhe ke saath!?" Manik cringes and Arya's head shoots up looking offended. He puts a hand on his heart faking pain.

"It hurt right here friend!" Manik stiffels a laugh "Draamebaaz! Still doesn't change my statement." He gives a cocky look and pulls Nandini closer. "I have her and that's more than enough." We all smile.

"Romeo ki jay ho!" Manyu says as he picks up the piece of apple and pops it into his mouth. Shahid nod's and joins his hands. "Kitna drama karte hai sab log yaha!" Navya shakes her head and laughs.

"Arre? Isme drama kya hai?" Nandini says snuggling close to Manik. "Lo Julliet boli!" Shahid giggles. "Such a information seeking talk we are all having here!" I say as a clap and Navya joins me.

"Who Started it?" Manik raises his eyebrow with an accusing look. "Hey! Don't bring that back on me! You and Arya were the one playing eye spy!" I retorted. "Okay guys! Enough!" Nandini says between her laughs. Always the peace maker.

"Hey, by the way Alya kaha hai?" I ask as I take a look around. "She woke up late. Might be coming." Navya informs and we nod and get back arguing on another useless topic.