Chap 12

Hollaa! So happy that finally i am free from all the projects! its been such a busy month.. did not have time at all! so finally as i am free, I am writing the next chapter. Here you go..

Did you guys like the pov's? Please give your feedbacks. And thank you do much for the support you all lovely readers have been giving! ❤

Happy reading❤
------------------------------
Nandini's pov

Me and Alya sat at the radio station with tension written all over our faces. I looked at Navya, she was chatting with the people. I really don't know how is she so cool about all this!

I am panicking instead of her. Alya's phone beeped and looking at the phone, she frowns.

"Kya hua?" i frowned. She looks at me and then turns her screen to make it visible to me. "Oh my god! Save me!" she laughs. I read the message "I am really sorry Alya, i really dont know how many times u want me to apologise, but I told I was cheating on her. Just give me another chance. Join back please. - Varun" i shake my head in disbelief.

"He really thinks I am going to give him a chance!?" She spits looking at her phone. I place my hand on her shoulder, wishing to provide her with the comfort she needs now. She leans over my shoulder.

"Why do all the things get ruined.. Just when we think it's all perfect..?" She looks really exhausted. We all are! The things that are coming up. And in like half in hour Navya's shift starts off. From 10:30 am- 10:30 pm.

I plugged my earphones, one in my ear and other in Alya's ear. "Even I wish so. But, everything that happens, happens for a reason." I say clicking Fm radio. Alya nods and shuts her eyes still her head on my shoulder.

"Good morning my sweet radio lovers!!" I hear Shruti, Navya's friend on radio, completing her last shift for the day. "So guys, today you will have your Favourite Rj Navya Naveli speaking to you guys for a whole long day!! Isn't that great. Yupp she's you Rj for the day. So with that here you go with 10 top bollywood songs back to back! Signing off for today! Bye Mumbai!"

And Shruti's done! Navya's next! I shut my eyes tightly. Navya really needs this job! She really does deserve it too. I have seen her work for it.

No pov

The scene shifts in an old coffee shop..

"yupp.. Navya is Rj for the day!"  the old radio plays in the old coffee shop.
And as soon Rj shruti says that, The most regular customer of the coffee house since 3 months, wearing a cap and black shades looks up at the radio.

As if he would want to get into that radio. Then the most unusual thing happens. A smile creeps on his face, which was never seen by anybody at the coffee house.

The guy with black shades, keeps concentrating on the radio. As if he was very eager to listen to Navya Naveli. He held his phone in his hands, typed something but hesitated and back spaced it all.

Navya's pov

10:28 ho gaye! Ye aakhri gaana, fir humari shift shuru hogi! Bina koi break ke..

Hume dar lag raha hai, lekin hum dikhava kar rahe hai Nandini aur alya ke saamne.. Ye job humari liye, Abeer ke liye, Mukti ke liye bohot important hai.. 

Hume kuch bhi karke, sab ka dil jeetna hai! Aur hum karenge, Abeer, Mukti aur Cabir.. In teeno ke liye hum pakka jeet jaenge! Geheri saanse! *breath in, breath out*

Ab behetar hai.. Chalo apne yo Navya style me sabka swag se swaagat karte hai!!

Jaise hi gaana khatam hua, humne humara kaam chalu kar diye!