Chap 6

Hey guys... Sorry for the late update... So here's the 6th chapter... Hope you all like it... :)

Happy Reading :)

------------------------

In the Airport

Mukti is waiting for the boarding to start... She is sitting when she gets a call...

Mukti- Hello...

Caller- Hey Mukti...

Mukti- Oh hey Roshan!

Roshan- So... All set?

Mukti- Yes... m at the airport... (She said all excited)

Roshan- Cool... See u soon..!

Mukti- yess...

And the boarding started...

The scene shifts to Manik and Arya...
IN the car

Arya- Bro... I wanted to say something to you...

Manik- Yaa Aryaman say

Arya- Actually I wanted to apologise... Those things I did in past!! I still feel guilty for those... That Harshad actually made me believe that you killed my sister... And I loved soha a lot..!!!

Manik- You dint need to apologise bro! I understand...if I would have been in your place I might have done the same thing... And you know what... What you are doing now means so much to me..!

Arya- please Manik... If you can... Please forgive me!

Manik- Aryaman you don't need to do this... I forgave you the time I got to know you helped Nandini so much..!

They both smiled with the mention of our very sweet Nandu..!!

The scene shifts to TIYAR Residence...

Navya- Yaar..!! Mukti ke bina ghar bohot suna suna lagta hai... Pata nai Abeer kaise react karega...

Alya- Yaa Navya... U r right...without Mukti,Manik and Arya... It's so empty... I really don't know how this week is gonna paas..!!

Nandini was quiet all this while... She was lost, Alya notices this...

Alya- Nandini? Where you lost??

Nandini(coming out of her trance)- Huh?? Nai... Nowhere...

Navya- kuch toh hai... Tum Itni shaant kabhi nai hoti...

Nandini-Nai kuch nai... Bolo kya bol rahe the?

Alya- Come on Nandini..!! What's up? What's bothering you?

Navya- Nandu bolo na...

Nandini-Arre... Manik jab mere saath nai hota na I mean ki jaise abhi vo pune gaya hai... All those miserable moments come right in front of my eyes..!I had started hallucinating Manik... The blast... It was so disturbing...

After hearing this Navya and Alya took Nandini into a hug...

In the car...
There is still complete silence... manik was looking outside the window and thinking something while arya noticed that manik is tensed about something
Suddenly Arya spoke up...

Arya- bro..!!!!

Manik- Yaa (Manik looked at him)

Arya- Kya hua itne chup kyu hoo, I mean kiske barre mai soch rahe hoo

Manik- vo kuch nahi.....

Arya- manik tumne yeh toh sunna hi hoga , keep friends close but keep enemies more close , I mean ki see I was ur enemy so mujhe itna toh pata hi hoga tumhare bare mai