Chap 3

Chap 3

Manik and Arya leave together...

They get down near Cabir's house and When the reach near the main gate they are shocked to see each other over there...

Manik- Aryaman what are you doing here?

Arya- The same thing you came for maybe...

They decide to talk

Manik- I am here to meet Cabir's mom

Arya- ya even me...

Manik- but why are you meeting aunty?

Arya- cause i wanna help you Manik...

Manik was hell shocked...

Manik- What...??!!

Arya- That day when i came to see you... i overheard you phone convo... so i thought i should help you...

Manik- What!!?? does Nan..

Manik was interrupted by Aryaman..

Arya- No Nandini does not know any of this... i am also trying to track Dhruv but till now i have no success...

Manik- Why would you do that..? 

Arya- Manik... see i know that it has been very hard for you since the time you are back... i know you have your personal grudges against me... i have done many things in the past which i regret but... trust me i am really trying to help you... it will help me overcome the guilt and also see you all five together...

Manik- Ok... Thank you so much Aryaman...

Aryaman- you don't need to be bro... but just one question... can i help you find Cabir..?

Manik thinks for a second- Ok but Nandini should know none of this...

Arya- Don't worry bro... Murthy will know nothing...

They shake hands... and were gonna ring the bell when suddenly the neighbour comes out listening to people talking outside Cabir's house...

N- excuse me... may I... Manik tum yaha?

Manik- Hello aunty...

Arya- Bro you know her?

Manik- Ya she is Cabir's neighbour Mrs. Shivani Chaudary... actually we used to visit her frequently....

N- You remember me? i thought all of you just forgot me.... it's been 4 to 5 months.... you did not even come to meet me...

Manik- Aunty... how can we forget you... so sorry actually...

Manik explained everything to Shivani and Shivani was just too shocked to hear all that...

Shivani- So many things happened all this while and nobody told me anything!

Manik- I am sorry aunty actually I have returned few days ago, even I was been admitted!

Shivani- Beta Manik, tu kaisa hai phir... sab theek hai na? (Shivani asked caressing Manik's cheek)

Manik- Ab theek hu aunty...

Arya- Aunty... do you know where did Cabir's mom go?

Manik- Aur aunty ne aapko bhi kuch nai kaha?

Shivani- No beta 4 months before she came to my house... gave her house keys and told that she is leaving for Thane... When I asked her is something wrong she said no but she has some work in the hospital which is in Thane... I asked her when will she come back she said she does not have a answer for that and left in a jiffy!