*15*

*Kim Ji Yeon's Pov*

I...I...I was speechless. I didn't know how to react. Just what? I can't...I dont...

"Excuse me for a while."

"Ji Yeon, I'm confused too." I heard Jungkook say. I felt sadness and confusion in his tone.

"Then we both need time to understand then." I said then left to go to the room.

I locked the door and laid in bed. I needed to think. Is it all true? Is that what those dreams meant? Was that guy in my dreams Jungkook? My head hurt again.

"I'm sorry Ji Yeon, but...I can't do this anymore."

"What are you saying Jungkook?"

"Let's break up. I don't want to do this anymore. I don't love you anymore. I'm sorry." He said those words without letting me say a word and left me alone. Speechless. Standing on the hallway just frozen in place.

*****

I soon found out the reason why Jungkook broke up with me. He had to or else I would've been killed. He didnt have to do such a thing. I'd rather live my last days happily with him than live without him.

*****

I was walking home teary-eyed. It's been two weeks but the break up still hurts. I know the reason but it still hurts. He's been avoiding me for the past two weeks and I couldn't take it. While I was walking, I was planning to kill myself. I had no dad, mom was still depressed and my brother was in England because he was an exchange student. There was no more reason for me to live anyway. When they all realize it, it would be too late.

"Ji Yeon-ah!" I looked back and saw Jungkook practically running towards me. "Ji Yeon-ah, wait."

"What do you want?" I ask him coldly. I held in my tears.

"I...I'm sorry Ji Yeon. I didn't want to leave you but it was for your safety. I-"

"I already know. It was hard for me but I know you were just trying to save me but it was really fine. I'd rather spend my last days with you."

"No no no. I wouldn't want to see you die right in front of me. But guess what? I took care of them now, we can be together again. Just like the old days. Come back to me Ji Yeon." He hugged me tightly. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I cried my heart out.

"J-jungkook-ah, of course. I want t-to be with y-you. I..I love you." I hugged him back. He let go of the hug.

"I love you too Ji Yeon." He leaned in closer to my face then we saw a light near by then after that, everything was blank.

*****

"Ji Yeon-ah!" I woke up in a white room. Am I dead? Oh wait no, I was in the hospital.

"Ji Yeon-ah!" Are they calling me?

"Where...am I? Who are you?"

"AAAAAAAH!" I held my head tight. I....I remember now....

*Jimin's Pov*

It's the day...the day that Ji Yeon will find out everything. I always knew everything. Her parents begged me not to tell her. I didn't. I didn't want to. But I was prepared when she will find out. And I guess its today. I know she'll choose Jungkook. I just know it. I need some time for myself. I need to accept the fact that Ji Yeon will never be mine.

*Jungkook's Pov*

Her dad told me everything. Every single thing. It took me time to realize but everything flashed back to me. I now remember everything. I feel so bad for her. What would her reaction be?

*Ji Yeon's Pov*

What should I do? What should I do?

That is what I keep asking myself. I remember everything now. I always felt like something was wrong and missing in my life.

Wait, let me try something. I walked towards the box where my mom keeps her special notebook. It was locked but I tried a few possible codes and luckily my birthdate worked.

I opened the box and saw the notebook eomma never lets me look at. I could've done this a log time ago but I respect eomma too much. Eomma, what really is inside this notebook you have?