The Meet

Abigail's POV 

Enjoy

.....................

"Are you sure I have to go?" I said half asleep in the passenger side of my mom's car. 

"Yes it's the law." My mom, Emily, said sounding slightly annoyed.

"Ok fine." I said as I got out of the car and heading toward my new school. Oh god, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Abigail Marie Winslow and i'm 18. I just moved to a new city or I should say state. I had some bad things happen to me that I would not like to share at this moment but maybe later. Anyway, I have brown hair and I have piercing blue eyes. I am not going to say I am not fat, but i'm not skinny either. I have two friends in this entire place which include Nichole and Kayla.

Nichole has short dirty blonde hair and has blue eyes like mine. She is the average height as a normal high school girl but so is Kayla and I. Kayla has long blonde hair and has chocolate brown eyes and is skinny as skinny can be. I have an older brother, Noah, who you can call a "ladies man".
Back to the present, I walk through the front doors and all eyes are on me. I found Nichole and Kayla and they brought me to the office and showed me to all my classes. My schedule was Science, English, Free period, Lunch, Social Studies, then Math. I don't like math.
*After Science and English
I am walking the halls right now because I have nothing else to do.
"So you're the new girl" I turned around to find a very hot guy in front of me.
"What's your name?" He asks.
"A-Abigail" I stutter softly. He chuckles.
"You are very beautiful. Can I tell you a secret?" He asked. I nodded.
"I have liked you since I saw you walk through that door, and it's my goal to call you mine."
I gulped very loudly.
"Do I scare you?" He asked slowly getting closer, as my back hits the wall.

"I'm gonna ask one more time......DO.I.SCARE.YOU?" he got close as close can be. I thought as hard as I could, and I came up with an answer.

"Yes" I said as soft as I could. Next thing I know, his soft lips are on mine and I feel a rush of something go over me.

"Well I am gonna have to fix that" he said as he slowly walked away leaving me speechless.

Just then the bell rang for next period, which is lunch. Yay I say, my voice dripping with sarcasm.