Chapter 6

It's been a few months since I have been living with Sebastian and it's been fun now that I am his girlfriend. I wanted to hang out with Sebastian today but he had a meeting to go to. I was so bored because the gang went to, I had watched all the movies that they had, it was cold so I couldn't swim and yes, Sebastian has a pool. So I got brave enough to do something I have been very scared to do. I was going to look at the messages that Charlie and Noah sent me. I grabbed my phone and opened it. I clicked on their messages.

"Where are you?" 

"Are you ok?"

"Are you in trouble?"

"Are you with Sebastian?"

"If you are, I am going to kill him!"

Those were all of Noah's messages, but I was mostly scared of Charlie's message. I clicked on his name.

"Hello, I am guessing you know who it is. I miss you, did you miss me? You have been very naughty and ran away from me and your brother. We are going to find you and when we do, you will be in very big trouble. Once I have you in my grasp, you will never see your family again, except maybe your brother." That was all he wrote. I was so scared.I started to cry but then,  I heard the front door open and Sebastian yelled my name. I ran out of my room and into his arms. I felt safe and warm inside.

"What's wrong flower?" he asked slightly calming me down.

"It's Charlie." He pulled me into his office and told me to tell him everything and I did. I could see the anger in his eyes. I walked towards him and hugged him, and I could feel him calming down.

" I want to see my friends and family." I said quietly hoping he wouldn't yell at me. He thought long and hard.

"Fine, but only if I come with you." I was beaming with happiness. I pecked him on the lips and ran to call my mother and tell her I can see her.

*skip to Abby seeing everyone

"Are you ok?" Kayla asked hugging me to death.

"I am fine and it's so good to see both of you!" I said to Kayla and Nichole.  I said hello to my mother and hugged her so much. Sebastian is explaining to my mom why I was gone so long and I explained to Kayla and Nichole.  The door swung open with a very loud sound.

"Hello, long time no see, Abigail." I cannot believe who walked through the front door......

...........

Cliffhanger!

Hey, my family left but I have camp this week, but I will try to come up with chapters.

Love you guys! <3